• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello everybody !

Supportartonline

a real noob
    Years
    Hello pokecommunity !
    I am supportartonline, Achille IRL, a french 20 years old who decided to fight off his laziness to try to make a hack-rom (yeah it's going to be hard)
    I started playing pokemon since red and blue, and i've been a fan ever since !
    I am a total noob regarding rom-hacking, so i hope to learn many things here and maybe be able to contribute one way or the other to this forum !

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
    Hey there Achille! Welcome to our community!
    I originally joined to learn about ROM Hacking as well, as did a lot of our member base. ROM Hacking's not all that hard per se, but it requires a lot of dedication and patience, and thankfully there's an absolutely massive Tutorials section to help you learn.
    I wish you the best of luck! :)

CJoE

スマイルは無料で? ?? �� �� ��
    Years
    It's nice to meet you Achille and welcome to PokeCommunity

It's lucky of you for joining this forum because this forum famous with the ROM Hacking activities and there's a lot of people who can help you out with your hack. Be sure to contact the ROM Hacking mods if you have some trouble with your hack.

Well be sure to stick with us always and if you need help around this forum, you can contact the mods/admins around. Good luck on your hack ☆☆☆

Back