• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello everybody

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2023
    Hi, I'm Max and I'm new to this forum. A long time ago that I created the account, but it was today when I decided make a post. Currently I have a project in RPG Maker, which very soon you can have the details of this. I would love to know a little more about Rom Hacking and continue with my RPG Maker project. It is a pleasure to meet you all and I hope to read you very soon.
    P.D: Sorry for my English, I'm not particularly good at languages.
    ~ Byee

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey there Max! Glad you decided to finally pop in and say hi to us! :)

If you're looking for anything ROM Hacking related, PC is the best place be for support, resources, and everything in between! I'm sure you're going to find just what you're looking for when it comes to RPG Maker and so on. Though, you probably already know that! You've been lurking around for a little while now! n_n;

You're English is fine. A few errors are nothing worse than a native speaker and we can understand you clearly. Don't worry. :)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hi, I'm Max and I'm new to this forum. A long time ago that I created the account, but it was today when I decided make a post. Currently I have a project in RPG Maker, which very soon you can have the details of this. I would love to know a little more about Rom Hacking and continue with my RPG Maker project. It is a pleasure to meet you all and I hope to read you very soon.
    ~ Byee
    Welcome to the community! My boyfriend is a fan game maker so I've heard what an undertaking it can be to make a game haha. I wish you good luck with it!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    ~ Byee

No worries about English difficulty; if you stick around here, you'll be sure to pick it up. Mmm, and it's nice to have you here! I'm sure your RPG project will go well! Have fun, and I hope you have a great New Years. <33

Back