• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello everyone. =3

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    Alice said:
    Hello, everyone. How are you all? I hope to be a very active member of the Pokecommunity and make lots of friends. (,,,)(+_+)(,,,) <--- dead bear. XD
    Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name is Blue Jasmine. If you need help or have any questions,feel free to ask me. I will try my best to help you. Please follow the rules and read the FAQ. I hope you will have fun and have a great time.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    Okay...Might as well, welcome to PC. Sorry about the spammers in your thread, but I hope that doesn't turn you off from PC.

Silent

Drop a Heart ♥
    Years
    Blue said:
    Okay...Might as well, welcome to PC. Sorry about the spammers in your thread, but I hope that doesn't turn you off from PC.
    Don't worry. It'll take more than spammers to steer me away from a forum. ^_^ And thanks for the welcome.

Blue Jasmine said:
    You are welcome. I am glad there are not SPAMmers in your thread anymore. I hope you feel better about this.
    I feel much better, thank you. ^_^

Legendary Pokemon Master said:
    Hey, welcome to PC! I hope you have a lot and you post a lot. If you want to be friends or if you have any questions then you should PM me. :)
    Thanks for the welcome. ^_^

Pika-pi!

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2005
    Sorry about spamming earlier (I'm pokemurderer) I didn't realize anyone would be offended. Welcome to this forum. It seems wonderful, though the mods don't seem to value it as they should... meh.

Also, blue Jasmine, I totally thought you were a bot until just now. Craaaazy.

pika2000

Millennium Mouse
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2006
    Hi and welcome to PC.
    Try to enjoy your time and find a lot of new friends.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Welcome to PC Alice! =3 I'm Kelsey, but you can call me lots of other things! ^^ Like Mori...Seirei-chan...Kels...Kels-Kels...but never ever call me Chelsea. XD Seriously, don't do it. X3

Aaaaaaanyways, I hope you have fun here at PC. ^^ Enjoy yourself! ^.~

~Kelsey

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    Hello, Alice. ^__^ Welcome to PC! As you probably already know from MSN, my name ish Karli. >=3 Please follow the rules, and have fun~!

~Karli

Silent

Drop a Heart ♥
    Years
    Pika2000 ~ Thanks for welcoming meh! ^_^

Kijin ~ *group huggles* XD Thanks for the welcome!

Kelsey ~ Thanks for the welcome!!

Karli ~ Whee~! Hey Karli-li! Welcomes are welcome. Thanks! XD

Team Magma Girl ~ Hi hun~! XD Thanks for the warm welcome.

!~Thanks for all the welcomes~! ^_^​

Back