• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hello everyone from Jacksonville Florida

Years
    Well, it's nice to meet you also. ;3 Have a good time at PC, post alot, and follow the rules. If you need anything or want to chat, PM me anytime. You can call me Shikon~chan by the way. ^_______^

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Hey there Jaguarsfan. ^^ It's nice to meet you too. n________n I'm Kelsey, so you can address me by that name if you'd like. X3 Please follow the rules here at PC and have a wonderful time! =D

~Kelsey

00Zero

banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2006
    Hiya there I am Maxie's Glomper you knowfrom team magma saying hi and have fun here at poke community!

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME TO POKECOMMUNITY!!

@@ im Kura!! :3 PM me if you wanna be friends or just to chat! :3
    i hope you have lots of fun! @@ and dont forget the rules..
    >> yes.. those evil evil rules..

:3 anyways.. just kidding about the evil part..
    but yes, enjoy your time at PC!! :3

~kura

Nine

Kirby + Pineapples = Love
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jun 11, 2007
    Welcome, I too am from Jacksonville. What part of town are you in?

MidnightScott

Dark Trainer
    Years
    Welcome! I'm from Texas - Houston to be more specific but I'm in Austin during school, so yeah. Anyway, I hope you have a great time posting here.

~Scott~

Davey-kun

Banned
    Years
    Hey there! im Davey-Chan! You can just call me Davey if you like XD .I hope you enjoy your time at PC! ^^ post lots and obey the rules! ^^

Back