• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello, everyone I’m new here.

Years
    My name is William I just singed up today I'm hoping to start role playing with everyone soon, and also make some new friends along the way.

Last edited:

Sorvete

Novice
    Years
    Hello William, welcome! Haha, role playing sounds like a nice activity here in the forums, hope you have fun and make plenty of friends there! :D

Lil.lady.k

Waifer Koruni
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2020
    My name is William I just singed up today I'm hoping to start role playing with everyone soon, and also make some new friends along the way.

Hello! Im a little new here too and im also looking for friends! Its really fun here on the forums, i hope you have fun!

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2023

Same! Been looking into getting into roleplays or just writing my own fan fiction too, so hope you have fun too! Has been well for me so far on the forum!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey there William! I'm happy to report that we have a very close knit and dedicated little RP community here, so I'm sure you'll enjoy it very much! n_n;

Back