• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Everyone! LucaYasha Here!

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2016
    Hello everyone :) My name is Luke or LucaYasha and as an aspiring Poketuber I felt its was about time I engaged with the community a bit more so I figured I'd come here and introduce myself and just get see and engage a bit more with you guys :)
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqILBUpVcBkoQtUGCdBn3vA
    Thats the link for my channel on YouTube, I'm not asking for subs or anything like that I'm merely just voicing my opinion on the something which I enjoy dearly. Although feedback is always welcome :) Looking forward to hear from you guys as well thank you :)

Welcome, Luke! It's good having you on PC. ^^

Have you checked the Let's Play forum yet? I'm sure it'd be a good place to start off if you're looking to share your work and make LPs. :) Never made any myself but it seems like a lot of work, especially if you go to university and/or work on top of that, so it's pretty awesome you do that! Good luck and please do ask if you need help!

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome to PC, Luke! I love PokeTubers, I actually follow a few myself. I'll be sure to keep an eye on your channel. As Sheep said, our Let's Play for would be a good place for you to start sharing your LPs. Though I do recommend you check out our other sections since there's much to do here on PC.

Good luck and if you need help don't hesitate to ask! Hope to see you 'round the community.

Back