• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Everyone

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    Hi I'm xxxLatiasxxx my real name is Kristen I like to write stories about Latias and Latios well anyway welcome to PC.

Pokedra

Retired
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2016
    Welcome to PC, Wh1teW01f!

Well you got the basics of foruming down already then ^____^

Have fun, post heaps and remember to read the rules.

Fire Eagle

The Pokemon Legend
    Years
  • Welcome WhiteWolf, welcome to P.C. I hope you enjoy your stay here. Please follow the rules and do the FAQ thing if you have questions.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • An army of Eevees, huh? ^^;

It definitely seems like you know your way around a forum, White. I'm surprised there wasn't already a similar thread posted over in Pokémon General; that question does tend to get asked a lot.

Hope you and your Eevees enjoy the boards. Cheers. (b'')b

DracoKnight

Destroyer
    Years
  • Hello and welcome to our pokemon community. The people here are very nice and helpfull!! Most of us here are mature enough to help others, and not be a bully. I'm Jisan by the way.*that was my real name*

Back