• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Everyone

ShadowSkyDragon

Ruler of the Dark Skies
Years
  • Hi everyone

My name is ShadowSkyDragon, feel free to call me by either Shadow, Sky, or Dragon or any combo.

I'm new to this forum but not to pokemon. I've been playing since the original games and look forward to the next gen =D

I'm pretty easy going so feel free to chat with me anytime.

Later all

Chad -

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2012
    Welcome to the forums, Shadow. I hope you enjoy your time here and read the rules. xD

Zenith95s

El Psy Congroo
    Years
  • Welcome Sky !
    Read the rules and be active.
    I'm to looking forward for the next generation..!

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
  • Hello ShadowSkyDragon, those nicknames you've supplied certainly are less of a mouthful. I'm probably just label you Sky or Dragon henceforth.

Well, don't let being new get to you. Never be shy, always try to get out there and make friends! You'll get more friends a lot quicker if you put effort into your posts and have a friendly tone. You're not new to Pokémon? That's good then! May I suggest you check out the forum relating to your Pokémon interests?:

Pokémon General

Black/White
    Diamond/Pearl/Platinum
    HeartGold/SoulSilver
    General Pokémon Gaming Discussions
    Wi-Fi Center
    Strategies and Movesets

I'm moderator of the Emulation forums; even though you didn't specify it as an interest feel free to PM me if you have any concerns there and in the entire forum in general.

Welcome to PC!

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
  • Hey,ShadowSkyDragon.Why are u a fan of the gen 5.Don't you like the good old days were everything was black and white and flat lol

Welcome to Pc thou

Back