• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello everyone :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2012
    Hi Pokecommunity, name is Dani, I enrolled here at Pokecommunity being directed by a friend of mine here, Charicific. After knowing the features of this community, I knew it was perfect for me. I need to grab on the momentum first, such as the navigations, forums, and basics in general. Other than that, I believe its a must to introduce myself a bit more.

I am a typical PikeFan. In fact, Charicific and I are best friends due to the fact we both were addicted to the same Subject at the same time ﷯ . I am obssessed with Fire-Type Pokemons, especially Infernape and Charizard. Other favorites might include the Amazing Garchomp, and the GODLY Dialga.

My Favourite Series is Sinnoh's Diamond and Pearl.

I am satisfied being able to enroll here, I hope I can juice out all what I want from this respectful and professional community.
    Best Regards...Infernape 3000

Charicific

PkMn Trainer
    Years
    You're finally here! Welcome Aboard the Pokecommunity buddy. Its nice to be with familiar people at the a perfect place like this. Make sure you run by the rules. And Don't forget to customize your User Settings ;)

Knowing your Reckless Nature, I need to get you familiar with the way you should post in this Community xD

Anyway, have fun here, this place is like All-in-One.
    Whenever you need me, you can always start a conversation with me here.....your buddy Charicific...

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Welcome to the community Infernape3000. I hope you'll enjoy it here.

Well, seeing as you do seem to be a fan of the Pokémon Anime, why don't you check out the "Pokémon Animé" section, seeing as we're trying to boost some activity around there at the moment, and it would be great to see some more new faces around there.

Also be sure to check out the rules n' all that jazz.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I am more than happy that your best friend brought you here, which is 10x the fun here at PC! Great to see ya join the forums, Dani, and enjoying it here so far. :)

I'm not that much of a fire-type fan myself, but I do like Blaziken and Ninetales.. they're both my preferred fire-types. Charizard is pretty awesome as well. :3 But yes! I hope you become a contributor here at PC, as well as become active here. You meet lots of people that love Pokemon as much as you do, as well as engage in a lot of discussions you might find interesting. It doesn't hurt to look around.

Have fun here, okay! I'll be around to assist you in any questions you may have. Read the rules first, though! See ya!

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2012
    Thanks alot for the warm welcome, I feel satisfied already with the community in general. Much interesting things to find here, Thanks again....

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    hey Infernape3000! and welcome to PC
    Infernape and Charizard are awesome. they are my favorite pokemons . PC also has Fire-Type Club v.2.5!
    Anyways,you've joined the most awesome Pokemon forum on the net! We have lots in store when it comes to anything Pokemon, as well as other topics we talk about... such as computers, entertainment, and even anime from Japan. :3 The best part is that you'll make great friends. ^_^
    well indeed enjoy it here...which I'm sure you will. Be sure you've read and understood the Community Rules as well as read the FAQ. If you need help with anything don't hesitate to PM/VM me. Have fun here and I'll see ya! :)

Back