• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Everyone

Thoann

Spriter
Years
  • Hello everyone~

My name is Thoann, and i'm new here.
    I'm from Belgium, i Female and i hope to make some new friends!
    I' a huge fan of.... Pokémon, Super Mario, Sonic the Hedgehog, Fire Emblem, Kid icarus, eh... Alto more too, but those are like, the msot important.

I think i'll see you all around :3

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Hi there Thoann! :D Great to see ya here on PC. You have a ton of interests right there, like Sonic, Super Mario and obv Pokemon! I adore Super Mario...I want the new SMB Wii game..played it before and it's just nostalgia all over! ^_^

You'll get acquainted with a ton of people with similar interests here. I mean, we do have a couple of things in common! ^_^ Anyways, have a fab time here at PC, and don't worry about your English btw! It's perfectly fine. :)

Thoann

Spriter
    Years
  • Oh, i sure also like that game :3

Thanks for the Welcome!
    I think i'll also find my way out, and get some new friends with the same interests, only a matter of time :D

Years
  • Hello everyone~

My name is Thoann, and i'm new here.
    I'm from Belgium, i Female and i hope to make some new friends!
    I' a huge fan of.... Pokémon, Super Mario, Sonic the Hedgehog, Fire Emblem, Kid icarus, eh... Alto more too, but those are like, the msot important.

I think i'll see you all around :3

Hi Thoann, I am Hikari.

So, Belgian huh? I think your English is looking good there.

May I recommend the Video Gaming section to you? Since you love all those gaming franchises, you should definitely check it out.

Also, you should check out GPGD (General Pokemon Gaming Discussions) and CGPG (Current Generation Pokemon Gaming) for all Pokemon gaming aspects.

Make sure to read the rules or contact those with the bold names, they aren't too hard to find.

Also, no advertising cos you don't wanna get kicked out. Hikari hatez adbotz...

And along the way, make some friends!

- Hikari10

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Oh cool, Belgium! I've travelled a lot of Europe, but I've always wanted to go to Belgium. It seems like it would be a beautiful place. I see you love your RPG's though! There's a lot of users on PC who enjoy such similar interests, including myself, so I think you'll fit right in!

I've always wanted to get into Fire Emblem and Kid Icarus, I think I'll have to now. Anyway, have fun on PC, I hope to see some of your sprite work too!

oshawottic

Calm as water of a river.
    Years
  • Hello and Welcome to PC! I have that nostalgia for Mario too :') i m now playing mario 1...anyway you should really check the Video Gaming section for all those! Have Fun! :D

Back