• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Everyone!

Years
  • Hi there, MalcomX here! I'm so pleased to have the opportunity to join this forum. I have been a Pokémon fan since the VERY beginning (Episode 1). I have collected a TON of gear, tapes, and games over the years because I am a HUGE fan of the series! I have seen every season, and can't wait to continue to see what they have in store for us in the future. I love being around people who also enjoy Pokémon. So I'll end this off by saying: GREETINGS FELLOW POKéMON FANS!!!!!

Years
  • Hiya, MalcomX, and welcome to PC! n__n

I've also been a biiig Pokemon fan since I was 8 or so, the anime was my first addiction and I still watch it to this day. <3 Glad you're already getting acquainted with our anime section, the regulars there would be happy to have such a dedicated anime fan around~

Nice to see more collectors join up, too! I've got a bunch of cards and toys sitting in my drawers which I won't let go of anytime soon... mom's been telling me to give them away or something, but I'm just too attached. XD;

Again, welcome to the forum! Hoping you enjoy your stay here, because we're a great place. :D If you want to chat or have questions, my inbox is always open!

Years
  • Hi and Welcome to PC! Hope you like it here!
    That's cool that you've been here from the start! Wish I was lol I've only been into pokemon in Gen 3 and haven't stopped!
    I also like to be around people who also enjoy pokemon, Well I think all of us do XD! Anyway Welcome to PC! : )

Ninjagon

Back from a break.
    Years
  • Hi there, MalcomX here! I'm so pleased to have the opportunity to join this forum. I have been a Pokémon fan since the VERY beginning (Episode 1). I have collected a TON of gear, tapes, and games over the years because I am a HUGE fan of the series! I have seen every season, and can't wait to continue to see what they have in store for us in the future. I love being around people who also enjoy Pokémon. So I'll end this off by saying: GREETINGS FELLOW POKéMON FANS!!!!!

Hey there, Welcome to PC!
    Well aren't you a cheerful one?
    I'm a pretty hardcore fan as well despite being only 14.
    Everyone here (mostly) likes Pokemon so your not alone! ^_^
    This is a really short post, but have fun!
    All the best!

Vibrava

Linux junkie
    Years
  • Hello Malcom and welcome to PC. You sound like a pokemaniac, and I am hoping that you are not old. I, at 53, probably hold the title as the elder Pokemaniac here and would not be willing to give up that title too soon (just kidding here) All joking aside, have a great time here, and again, welcome.

Years

Hi Malcom, I am Hikari.

Just like you, I have been a fan of Pokemon since back in the 90's. I've been a fan for 13 years now and I'm not retiring anytime soon.

I remember watching the anime when I was just 7, now I am trying to catch up on any episode I missed cos I love reliving all those memories.

I've already seen you lurking in Pokemon Trivia, so there is a chance you might have seen me.

Anyways, feel free to VM me if you wanna chat. And contact those with da bold name should you need help.

Have a fun time here, dude!

- Hikari10, #WikariLeaks

Back