• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello, everyone

Years
  • My name is Justin, and I'm from a small country - Lithuania. I began watching Pokemon anime on TV, I believe on 2005. Then at 2008, I began watching the Pokemon games on YouTube. My first one was Emerald. My favourite Pokemon are Chandelure and Froslass, I love other Psychic, Ghost and Ice Pokemon. All others are nice. The cutest one is Emolga to me. I just joined, but I wish to get into the stuff that's going on in here. :)

Icy Burn

Beginner Breeder | Kyurem W <3
    Years
  • Hey Chandera!

I only joined yesterday, but it is a shame that you like Chandelure on Frosslass, you could've liked White Kyurem! :3

If your new here, just start off by being nice and trying to make friends and stuff, that's what I did - and probably many other did - and it was all good for me! :)

BYEEE! ^_^

- Icy Burn

Years
  • Well, White Kyurem is my favourite legendary, because Kyurem is cool, and Reshiram is very elegant, so the fusion of them is... A-MA-ZING

Icy Burn

Beginner Breeder | Kyurem W <3
    Years
  • Really? OMG, yay! Somebody who shares my passion for White Kyurem! *woop, woop!*

Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2015
    So, you like White Kyurem? That's nice. Welcome to the forums.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
  • Hi Chandera! Welcome to PC. I'm synerjee, and it's nice to meet you! :D

What would you like to be called - Chandera or Justin? :) I'm sure you'll get along well around here. The people here are really friendly! Do take some time to wander around this place to see what you might be interested in. You can start off by checking the Pokemon General section. That should get you started! Well, mind telling us about what you are interested in? This will help us get to know you more as a member. :)

Hope you'll enjoy yourself here! Feel free to leave me or the staff a VM/PM if you have any questions or just want to chat. See you around! :)

Years
  • I think Justin is better. I'm a musician, I play jazz music, on my free time I try to develop some competetive battling teams (Don't have my own Wi-Fi in Lithuania), or search for some Pokemon sheet music, right now I'm working on Cynthia's encounter theme.

Years
  • Hey Justin, welcome to PC! Nice to meet you. :3

Emolga is super adorable, I agree. I trained one in my White version! But you seem to have good taste with Pokemon in general, because I like all of the ones you listed myself, especially Froslass. n_n If you're ever interested in showing us some of the music you made, we have a thread called the Creative Media Showcase in General Entertainment dedicated to just that. :D

It seems like you'd be interested in the Pokemon Clubs section going from your intro as well; they have a psychic, ice, and ghost-type fanclub over there, so why not join? They'd appreciate a new member. But of course, that's not all PC has to offer, so go ahead and explore around if you haven't already!

Have fun~

Years
  • My name is Justin, and I'm from a small country - Lithuania. I began watching Pokemon anime on TV, I believe on 2005. Then at 2008, I began watching the Pokemon games on YouTube. My first one was Emerald. My favourite Pokemon are Chandelure and Froslass, I love other Psychic, Ghost and Ice Pokemon. All others are nice. The cutest one is Emolga to me. I just joined, but I wish to get into the stuff that's going on in here. :)

Hi Justin, welcome to PC.

Lithuania, huh? Very interesting. And I see your username is based off Chandelure's Japanese name, and you like it too! It's my fave Ghost-type too btw and mine's such an awesome powerhouse in Black.

Just like you, I started my Pokemon experience with the anime and then I started playing the games, Ruby was my first. And yeah, I find Emolga cute... but I liek Oshawottz better.

As Cirno said, you should check out Pokemon Clubs but you should browse the Pokemon Gaming boards and Pokemon Anime as well. We've got loads of stuff you can do here.

Have fun and make some new friends~

- Hikari10

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2023
    Ooh, nice taste for Pokemon types you got there~ I'm MidnightShine & welcome to PC, Justin~

Emerald was my first game too, or was it~? Would you mind to share with us your main interests~? We have boards for Pokemon & off-topic discussions such as Other Chat & Discussions & Other Voting Polls~

You could drop by the Adoption Center & apply for a mentor that'll help you round a certain board at PC that meets your eye~

We have lots of friendly members to chat with, like me for instance~ I'll gladly chat with ya, all you have to do is shoot me a VM. A friend request would be cool too~ Don't forget to contact our staff members if there's something that's bugging you here at PC~

Enjoy your time here~

~Mid~

Years
  • Hey there and welcome to PC. Emerald was one of my favourite Pokemon games actually, I ended up clocking around 900 hours on it. There's plenty to do here at PC so no matter where your interests lie, I'm certain you'll find a section or two that will capture your attention at least. Anyway enjoy your stay and if you want any assistance, you can drop me a message.

Back