• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Everyone!

Mijumaru501

Mijumaru501
Years
  • Hey, my name is Chelsea. I've been on forums before though this is the first I've been on a Pokemon related one so I'm a bit excited! Well anyways, I enjoy the tcg -collecting more so than battling-, occasionally the games -used to play more-, kinda the anime, slowly making my way through it lol, and I'm also interested in seeing some art or fiction.

Probably like many people here, I got into Pokemon by means of the anime when I was a kid. I also started collecting cards back then too, though I'm sad to say I'm yet to complete any sets (closest to finishing base set yay). One of my favorite Pokemon is Oshawott/Mijumaru, why? Well, I don't know he's awesome lol.

Well, I think this is a long enough introduction so, Hi! (also wondering why there is an optional duskull icon? needless to say, I shall use it!)

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • Welcome to PC Chelsea! Oshawott is a cute pokemon I must say, so I understand why he's your favorite. I never got into TCG because I'm too lazy and I never understood how to play it haha. Are you excited for X/Y? I am totally even if I don't have a 3DS yet. I only watched the first episodes of Pokemon tbh, I don't know why I stopped. You make art/fiction? I'm sometimes a sci-fi writer even though I don't post in the section.
    Have fun and VM me whenever you want :)

Years
  • Hello! Welcome to the forum!

I collected TCG cards as well, but never played with them competitively. To admit, I only collected them for the pictures xD I still have all of them in a huge binder in my room somewhere. I like to look back at them for nostalgia. I also got into the series with the anime. I remember the first episode I ever saw, and the one that got me hooked into it, was the one with the Squirtile squad. I still remember to this day seeing it and instantly falling in love with Pokemon!

Anyway, I hope you enjoy it here and hope to see you around!

Years
  • Oshawott certainly is popular around here, you'll find a lot of other members who love him, too. :D Welcome to PC, Chelsea~!

Oooh, even more TCG lovers, hooray! How long have you been collecting? I collect them too but mostly just for the artwork since I'm not that good at building decks and battling (that and there's really no one here I can battle except awkward groups of guys in college that I'd rather not converse with, haha). Check out the TCG board sometime; you'll love it! We should totally talk about the cards because I'd love to converse with other fans about 'em since there just aren't enough people to in real life. :( I adore the TCG, so much that my current avatar is one of the Audino cards. Good luck with your collecting and be sure to let the TCG board know when you got an awesome pull! I'll probably do the same whenever I go out and buy some packs.. it's just too tempting.

I'm really glad to see you're such a diverse fan as well, yep. You're into cards, the anime, games, and even fanworks! That's amazing. You'll find all of that here since we have sections covering pretty much everything Pokemon-related, so chances are you'll fit in really nicely and have lots to do during your stay on PC. And of course, making friends will be inevitable. n~n And I'm not quite sure why the Duskull icon is there but I suppose it was implemented to make your thread stand out a bit more. Sadly I don't make threads too often so I don't remember it exists often, but it's pretty cute.

Have a wonderful time here and see you around!

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
    Years
  • Hi Chelsea! Welcome to PC!

OMG OSHAWOTT <3 Its a rly cute PKMN right? And I also got attached to PKMN because of the anime :) Anyways, hope you enjoy being there and if you need anything just drop a message!

OliveCopper

Captain of Olive Kappa
    Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2016
    MWAH!:t124:MWAH!:t124:MWAH!:t124:

A warm PokeCommunity Welcome to you, Miju! You are always welcome in the community!

Mijumaru501

Mijumaru501
    Years
  • JNation- I'm very excited for X and Y. I'm yet to get a 3DS too. Trying to decide between Fennekin and Froakie lol, you know who you'll start with? I don't make art of fiction but I'm interested in seeing what other people do since I haven't really explored that yet.

Toshiro- I collect some for the art too; I just got a Japanese Meloetta EX from the shiny collection..it's awesome

Cirno- I've collected here and there since I was hmm... 8 or 9? But I just got back into collecting almost a year ago, so lots to catch up on lol. I've battled a bit at a local card and game store, and you've about got it right lol, bunch of college guys though some are really nice. Is Audino one of your favorites?

ExtremeGamer- Thanks! And Oshawott is adorable lol.

OliverCopper- Jynx used lovely kiss! Mijumaru501 fell asleep! ZzzzzZzzzzZZzzzzzz

Thank you everyone for the warm welcomes ^_^ EDIT: I wanted a smiley not a giggle.. :)

Back