• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello, everyone!

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2013
    Well, I am pretty new to forums, but I wanted a change of pace so here I am.
    I've been a fan of Pokemon as long as I can remember, although I started with the card game before getting my first Pokemon game: Fire Red.
    I hope we can all get along well. It's nice to meet you all!

Years
  • Hi there Wolf! It's great to have you here on PC, welcome~

Change of pace is good! PC is a nice place for first-time forumers so I'm glad you decided to join us. Nice to see you've already made some posts around the community, too. ^~^ Always better to get involved than lurk since you meet more people that way and the experience becomes more memorable. That's what I wish I did when I first joined.. I lurked for the most part and didn't start actively posting until many years later. I'd make some suggestions, but it seems like you're pretty aware of how to browse around here already. You still into the TCG? If so perhaps you can give us some input in the TCG section; that'd be highly appreciated. I was into it sooo long ago but mostly for the collecting aspect since none of my kid friends at the time understood how to play, haha. Did love the TCG game for Gameboy Color, though. <3;

Anyway, nice to meet you as well, and lovely Jolteon avatar! :] Hopefully we've been up to your expectations here so far. As a Pokemon fan you'll probably have a nice time here but just remember to be within the rules and such when posting (you'd be surprised with how many new members miss those, eek). Buut I have high hopes for you even though your intro wasn't too long since you seem like a cool person.

Have a great time here! See you around! :D

Years
  • Hello there and welcome to PC!
    I know the feeling of that, I remember joining here being my first forum. It's nice, and you'll defiantly have a good time with such a great community it has to offer. :)
    Oh interesting in the card game? I actually collected the cards during the first series, but never learned how to play haha. I never finished the entire generation but I still enjoy looking at them in my binder. :P
    Fire Red is a nice game to start off with, it stays true to the original, and it fixes any problems the first ones had.
    Just be sure to talk around with people, and go in areas you like, or even try looking at other areas and you'll defiantly enjoy yourself.
    Anyways hope you like it here, hope you stick around, and hope to see you around!

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
  • Welcome to PC Wolf!
    This is actually the first forum i ever joined myself, and i have to say i'm really happy i did so!
    There is so much to talk about and so many people to meet, it never gets boring (:
    No matter what aspect of Pokemon you like, there is something on PC for everybody, and every day you discover a new thread or topic to become a part of. I think you are the first person i met that played the TCG before playing the actual Pokemon videogame! I always liked it a lot, but when i was younger nobody else really knew how to play, so i never got to experience the TCG as much as i wanted.
    Have you played any newer Versions after FireRed? What are some of your favorite pokes?

Anyways, i hope you have tons of fun and stick with us for a while!!
    Looking forward to see you around ^^

Years
  • Hello Wolf, and welcome to PC!

I remember when I was once a new user and I was very scared and lost and I didn't know where to post or who to talk to. I never even made an introduction thread here so it took ages for me to get known among the community, but now I am well-known among the members here and on top of that, I became a PC Supporter last October which changed me a lot. PC will always be that forum which changed my online life forever.

I sadly don't play the TCG, but we have a section discussing it here so go check it out if you like. And a Jolteon fan I see? Eeveelutions are always popular among our fanbase here. And you should check out the Advance Generation Gaming section where there are some good FR/LG based topics. Sadly I only played R/S/E as far as that generation goes, but I did play all of 4th and 5th Generation.

Anyways, enjoy your stay and feel free to drop me a message anytime!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2014
    Hi Wolf! A newbie saying welcome to another, that feels weird.. XD I loved the card game when I was young, I used to collect them like they were durgs and rip open every pack so slowly it took almost five minutes to open each pack. Dig Firered too, though it was a little hard. Anyway, welcome! :D

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2013
    Hi there Wolf! It's great to have you here on PC, welcome~

Change of pace is good! PC is a nice place for first-time forumers so I'm glad you decided to join us. Nice to see you've already made some posts around the community, too. ^~^ Always better to get involved than lurk since you meet more people that way and the experience becomes more memorable. That's what I wish I did when I first joined.. I lurked for the most part and didn't start actively posting until many years later. I'd make some suggestions, but it seems like you're pretty aware of how to browse around here already. You still into the TCG? If so perhaps you can give us some input in the TCG section; that'd be highly appreciated. I was into it sooo long ago but mostly for the collecting aspect since none of my kid friends at the time understood how to play, haha. Did love the TCG game for Gameboy Color, though. <3;

Anyway, nice to meet you as well, and lovely Jolteon avatar! :] Hopefully we've been up to your expectations here so far. As a Pokemon fan you'll probably have a nice time here but just remember to be within the rules and such when posting (you'd be surprised with how many new members miss those, eek). Buut I have high hopes for you even though your intro wasn't too long since you seem like a cool person.

Have a great time here! See you around! :D

I haven't been on long but I love this place already! It is a pretty fun
    place to be. I played the TCG for a while but I haven't for years, so my skills
    are a little rusty. I will check out the TCG section, though.

Nice to meet you as well! Jolteon is among my top three favorite Pokemon. I
    read the rules a couple times over, so don't worry. I don't plan on breaking
    them.

Hello there and welcome to PC!
    I know the feeling of that, I remember joining here being my first forum. It's nice, and you'll defiantly have a good time with such a great community it has to offer. :)
    Oh interesting in the card game? I actually collected the cards during the first series, but never learned how to play haha. I never finished the entire generation but I still enjoy looking at them in my binder. :P
    Fire Red is a nice game to start off with, it stays true to the original, and it fixes any problems the first ones had.
    Just be sure to talk around with people, and go in areas you like, or even try looking at other areas and you'll defiantly enjoy yourself.
    Anyways hope you like it here, hope you stick around, and hope to see you around!

It's been years since I played the TCG, but I do remember enjoying it. The system is a little complicated with the modern cards now, though.

I have been enjoying this place very much since I joined, it seems like a great place. I do plan on sticking around. Thanks for the welcoming!

Welcome to PC Wolf!
    This is actually the first forum i ever joined myself, and i have to say i'm really happy i did so!
    There is so much to talk about and so many people to meet, it never gets boring (:
    No matter what aspect of Pokemon you like, there is something on PC for everybody, and every day you discover a new thread or topic to become a part of. I think you are the first person i met that played the TCG before playing the actual Pokemon videogame! I always liked it a lot, but when i was younger nobody else really knew how to play, so i never got to experience the TCG as much as i wanted.
    Have you played any newer Versions after FireRed? What are some of your favorite pokes?

Anyways, i hope you have tons of fun and stick with us for a while!!
    Looking forward to see you around ^^

Really? I would have thought there'd be more who started with the TCG. Oh well, first time for everything, I suppose.

I've played at least one game from every generation up to date, and I plan on getting Pokemon Y. My favorites are Jolteon, Luxio, and Sableye.

Thanks! It's been great to meet you.

Hello Wolf, and welcome to PC!

I remember when I was once a new user and I was very scared and lost and I didn't know where to post or who to talk to. I never even made an introduction thread here so it took ages for me to get known among the community, but now I am well-known among the members here and on top of that, I became a PC Supporter last October which changed me a lot. PC will always be that forum which changed my online life forever.

I sadly don't play the TCG, but we have a section discussing it here so go check it out if you like. And a Jolteon fan I see? Eeveelutions are always popular among our fanbase here. And you should check out the Advance Generation Gaming section where there are some good FR/LG based topics. Sadly I only played R/S/E as far as that generation goes, but I did play all of 4th and 5th Generation.

Anyways, enjoy your stay and feel free to drop me a message anytime!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

We're all beginners at one point. Right now I'm learning the ropes, and it's been a great experience so far.

Yes, Jolteon is in my top three favorite Pokemon.

Thank you! I really appreciate all of the welcoming.

Hi Wolf! A newbie saying welcome to another, that feels weird.. XD I loved the card game when I was young, I used to collect them like they were durgs and rip open every pack so slowly it took almost five minutes to open each pack. Dig Firered too, though it was a little hard. Anyway, welcome! :D

Hey, great to see another newbie! I used to play the TCG a lot, but I also collected, though the packs lasted no longer than a few seconds...

Nice to meet you!

Back