• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello everyone!

Years
    Hello PokeCommunity! I'm AbsentLunchbox (just call me Absent or Abs for short) and I can't wait to get started here. I found this site a few days ago on my new laptop looking for an emulator and Roms I used to play my favorite Pokemon games on my old laptop. And luckily for me, I found this site! I hope to become a regular poster on these forums and be able to help in any way I can.

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2013
    Welcome to PC, Absent! Awesome name I love it. ^^ <3 I hope you enjoy your stay here. Really awesome people here so you'll fit in. Hope to see you around.

Hi there Absent, welcome to PC! Luckily I just ate a few minutes ago or your username would make me hungry. Just had some yummy pasta, mmm.

Glad to hear you're excited to get started on PC! :D That's really wonderful as there is a whole lot to do here. You can discuss emulating in our Emulation & ROM Hacking board, of course, but if you're looking to chat about your favorite Pokemon games then stop by the many generation-based discussions we have across the forum. What's your favorite generations, if you have any? I'm a big fan of the second, third, and fifth gens, but Pokemon as a whole is pretty amazing. Oh, and what about X and Y? Have you heard of those and are you interested in trying them?

See you around and have a great time here! I'm always open to help you out if you're lost so keep that in mind. We all understand that PC might be a bit hard to get used to, especially if you're new to forums, but that's what all of our lovely staff and members are for.

Looking forward to having you here, have fun!(-^〇^-)

Back