• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello everyone.

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2013
    Just figured I'd introduce myself. I'm new to these forums. Lycan or Lycaon are appropriate to refer to me as.

I've been playing Pokemon since.. Well, for as long as they've been out I suppose, so I'm a long-time fan of the series. I'm playing Pokemon Y now and have beaten the Elite Four and done some post-game stuff, but still working on finishing all of it.

I'm pretty sociable and easy to talk to, so I hope you all welcome me. Thank you.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Hey Lycan, glad to have you on board! Most of us have been long time fans of pokemon too, including myself! And how are you enjoying Pokemon Y? I love it, but, I just wish it had more post game content. Maybe they're saving it for the -middle- game, (probably Pokemon Z)? but anyways, I'll definitely look forward on talking with you if you contact me! My VMs and PMs are always open! Thanks for joining us! Have a wonderful time. :)

What's up Lycan, welcome to PC! Long-time fans are so very welcome here; we've a lot of other members who have been playing for around as long as well. I've been a huge Pokemon fan since R/B and am still going strong with X/Y. Hopefully I can purchase Y sometime since I have X and really do want to own both copies. n_n;

Have an amazing time exploring! Lots of sixth generation players are coming to trade and battle so if you ever have interest in trying that out, check out our Trade Corner and Battle Center boards respectively. I'm sure you're going to find a whole bunch to do here as PC is a wonderful community.

Have a great time and let me know if you need help! (=

Back