• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Everyone...

Useless Eevee

A Useless Lonely Eevee
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 22, 2016
    Well.... I'm New here of course... Just came across the forum about 4 minutes or so ago... Before registering I did read the rules in it's entirety so there is no need for worry about me there...

I like Pokemon (all generations are equal, no generations is better than another)

I like to talk I guess about random topics, ranging from movies to the latest news factor.

I guess I'd like to make a new start... Make more friends.... Be Useful to someone for once...

Useless Eevee

A Useless Lonely Eevee
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 22, 2016
    Oh, Sumimasen, I'm not mean or anything.... I'm really shy though...

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Good that you've read the rules; I hope you understand them! Of course, we're always willing to give you a hand, should you have anymore questions about PC! Ah, but don't worry, we're quite a linent bunch, especially when it comes to meeting new friends! But welcome to PC Eevee, and I hope you're having a nice day!

And yes I agree that I don't think no pokemon generations are equally better, which yeah, it's really fun to play them all and see which ones that you like especially! But yes, feel free to visit the forums as much as you like, and see what we've got here for you! Heck, I'd love to become friends with you anytime, so feel free to sign me up! We can chat anytime too; I'd love that. :3

Aw, but don't feel so down - we're all happy to see you here, and you'll be a unreplaceable member to our forums. Each one of us is unique, and we'll be always happy to meet friendly people such as yourself. So, feel free to make yourself home on PC, and I do look forward to your contributions! Have fun, and have a great morning. <33

Don't worry much about anything! (= Shyness should be discarded when you become a member here as we can vouch for the community's niceness. I was extremely scared and shy when I rejoined in 2011, sometimes I'd even spend ten minutes looking through my post before I submitted it to make sure nothing sounded stupid, haha. But after posting around you'll get into it and realize this really isn't a scary place at all. Welcome, Eevee!

There are lots of things to chat about here from video games to news and movies so you've come to a great place. Since you've read the rules it means you'll settle in that much easier - friends will be just around the corner, too. You can always shoot me a request if you're interested in chatting though all of our members are pretty perfect and would be glad to chat with you.

Hope you have a blast! Hope you had a great new year and will continue to pop by rather than disappearing. The more peeps the merrier, right? :D

Useless Eevee

A Useless Lonely Eevee
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 22, 2016
    Well... Okay thank you for the warm welcomes... And Yes I do plan to stay... I don't register to places really and then just bail, it really makes no um.. sense...

Back