• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Everyone!!!!!

TrikWazHere

The Pokemon master that really sucks at everything
    Years
    Hey everyone!
    I joined yesterday to my first forum. Yay!
    Just figured out some cool things and yeah. I've done some thing on the art forum so look at that plz!!!

Bia!!!! TrikWazHere is Here now!^^

Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2015
    Yow! WELCOME TO PC! I saw your art, I must say you draw with freedom,...hey since your interested in drawing why not create a slogan for PC? I mean you might be the one they all been waiting for long long years................ anyway your in the right community, feel free to express your talent, dont hold back!, let it rip!!!

Years
    Hi there! Nice to see another Australian on board, so welcome aboard Trik!

Nice to hear you've found the Art & Design section already, should try and check out your stuff sometime but hey I'm sure you're enjoying everything here so far and I know you'll have an easy time settling in with the friendly people you'll see around. And I see you've been exploring a few places here so that's glad to hear you're enjoying it so far.

Well, that's my introduction for now and I hope you can continue to hang around the forums and hey I'm always open for a visitor message or two if you're interested in chatting or making a new friend. Do contact the staff if you have any questions, and don't worry they won't bite. Have fun and see you for now, Trik!

- Hikamaru

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    I'll look forward on viewing your art work in the art board! I hope you enjoy the place; it's a pretty nice section where you can share your artwork and view the other's gallery and shops! The mod there is really sweet, so, don't be afraid on stopping by to say hi! <33

Mmm, but welcome to the forum, friend! If you want to, you can send me a message anytime you wanna chat, and I look forward on seeing you around the forums! Always happy to see activity; I'm sure you'll bring a special something to the table. :3

Ciao, and have a great evening! <33

Back