• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Everyone!

Years
    • US
    • Seen Jun 20, 2014
    Hello everyone, my name is Matt, but most people on the internet know me as SkiLLz. I'm 15, soon to be 16, years old and I live in the US. I grew up playing Pokemon, with my first game being FireRed. Although having played most of the games (I've yet to pick up a 3DS) I never really started watching the Anime.

I tend to upload gaming content to YouTube (yt/SkiLLzWii), mostly Call of Duty, and I plan on expanding my content pool quite a bit to include let's plays and things of that nature.

Some of my hobbies include gaming, football, and rapping. I also enjoy video and photo editing from time to time. I look forward to posting more on these forums and making some new friends.

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Well, PC has a Let's Plays section, actually! Have you checked that out? It's right under the Video Games section. You can post your videos, and receive feedback on them. You are also allowed to advertise your YT on your signature, as it is allowed around the forums. :)

Nice to see another football fan here as well...though I must ask, NFL Football or soccer? xD Because I always get bitten when Football is soccer in other countries. lol. But yeah, I'm also a football fan as well, been rooting for dem Steelers for years now. Can't wait for August!

Anyways, welcome to the forums, Skillz! You will feel right at home when you visit here often. Hopefully you've adjusted yourself here, and feel free to PM me or any staff member if you need help, ok? :D See yaa round!

Years
    • US
    • Seen Jun 20, 2014
    Thanks for the warm welcome Cadance, and also thanks for informing me about the Let's Play section. I definitely plan on using that in the future.

I'm talking about the NFL :P I'm a fan of the Falcons myself, being from Georgia.

Once, thanks for the welcome, I plan on visiting here often, thanks.

Good to hear you plan to use the LPs board! It is a really awesome little place. You can also use your signature to inform others of your channel so consider that option. Welcome, Matt! ( ゚▽゚)/

But aw man.. a 3DS is one of the best gaming purchases nowadays, or so I think ahhaa. I absolutely adore mine and keep wanting new games for it so it was a very worthwhile buy in my eyes, though maybe it's because I enjoy Nintendo so much. Plus who doesn't want to try out XY and ORAS? :);

Hopefully you've been visiting PokeCommunity often like you said you would! This is a pretty perfect place so enjoy your time here, yeah?

Back