• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello everyone!

Years
    Hello everyone! I'm DNA_PKM

I've been a Pokemon fan since red and blue hit the states all those years ago. Could never get enough of the games which led to me discovering fan games, and eventually Pokemon Essentials and RPG maker. I decided to try my hand at it and when looking up some answers to some of my questions I found this bored!

It's been a wonderful recourse and I've learned a lot from everyone here. Everyone seems so happy and willing to help others and I'd love to learn from and eventually contribute to the community!

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
    Hi DNA_PKM, and I'm glad you starting to enjoy in Pokecommunity! I'm sure you already find the section you're looking for (Game Development), and I wish all the best on your developing endeavors :) Welcome to Pokecommunity, and keep stayin', ok?

Years
    PC is a very happy community that's for sure, and it looks like you're excited to get immersed into the forum. Welcome to the community, DNA!

I've been into Pokemon for around as long as you have, yet I was a late bloomer when it came to actually playing the games since I didn't play them until Ruby & Sapphire came out. Fangames surely are fun, because they show off your creative side and Pokemon Essentials is one of the best in the scene. I'd be happy to show you around the Game Development forums here to get started.

And I'm sure that you will learn from others along the way, and if you ever have any questions you can always shout a message to our kind, helpful staff team. Just look for the bolded usernames of theirs. Good luck with your project DNA, and have a great time here!

- Hikamaru

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Aye, discovering those created Pokemon games was really awesome, y'know? I hope that you'll learn a lot and enjoy making games, since they seem really fun to create, albit, some hard work but you know, it'll all pay off! Mmm, and I welcome you to the forums! Very, very nice to meet you. <33

Awh, and it's great to hear that you're loving everything here so far! We're definitely excited for your contributions to the community! I hope that we'll see each other here more and become pals, since you know, I'm always open to any messages of sorts! More importantly, I hope that you will enjoy your time here, and a good morning to you. C:

Years
    Hello, new people. I like this place a lot and you will too. As long as you don't scam people out of pokemon, which everyone here is a decent enough person to not do that.

But yeah, Planning on replaying Pokemon Yellow after I replay Silver.

Dark Phantom Samurai

Finesse & Perfection
    Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2014
    Welcome to the forum DNA, may you find your place as swiftly as possible.

Wow you have playing since red and blue? I've only been around for platinum :)

Please enjoy your stay, do have fun!

Back