• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Everyone

Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2018
    Hi people!
    I'm new to PokéCommunity so I want to hi to all the people here.
    I'm going to learn how to hack games and who knows, maybe make my own pokemon hack.
    Once again hello to all.

pkmin3033

Welcome to PC! It's a pleasure to have you here, and I hope you enjoy your time here with us! Feel free to drop me a VM/PM if you ever want to talk~

We have a fairly extensive section on ROM hacking here, which has all the resource material you'll need to learn how to make your own hack. There are a lot of existing hacks in progress you can check out as well. Good luck!

Years
    Ah you made the right decision to join an awesome community so I'm sure you'll love it here no doubt. Really nice to see you here, Frozen! I noticed you joined a month ago, but hey it's never too late to make an introduction.

Zeria has showed you around the ROM Hacking boards which should have everything you need to hopefully become a great hacker like the others who produced some of PC's most well-known hacked games. The resident trio of mods who look over the section (hashtag, karatekid552 and Christos) are always around when you have any questions regarding the section. Do check out the Beginner's Lounge while you're there, as it's a good first step to learn all the tricks of the trade in the hacking community.

And don't worry if you created this intro a month after joining, you'll still love everything PC has to offer and the members here are really cool so you know you chose the right forum. Have fun and good luck with your hack projects!

- Hikamaru

Hey Frozen! Welcome aboard the world of PC and it's awesome to meet you.

Hacking is very popular here so you're most certainly in the right place. ;P I've never hacked personally but the ROM Hacking category has a lot of knowledgeable faces that would be glad to assist. Personally I recommend the Beginner's Lounge area as it's the go-to section to ask questions, especially if you're just starting out with your hacking journey. Don't forget the Tools & Tutorials area of the site, either - lots of very useful guides to check out over there.

Enjoy your time and hope you'll stick! If you're ever confused along the way you're more than welcome to ask me or another staff member.

Back