• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello everyone :)

Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2015
    Hi everyone! I'm new to this website, and I'm looking forward to meeting some really awesome people on here. If you want to chat please message me. :)

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    Welcome to PC! We don't really know much about you yet, so why don't you tell us what you're interested in, for starters? There's no need to be shy.

Regardless, have a great time =3

Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2015
    Well, I've been playing Pokémon for a long time (first game was Emerald), and I also really love to watch anime and read. :) I'm a bit of a nerd, but I also love talking to new people and meeting them!

Zehn

[color=red][font=Foto Serif]Sacred[/font][/color][
    Years
    Hello! Welcome to our little forum. We hope you stay! So how about you tell us what you would like to do on the forums?

Anyway have a great time and enjoy yourself

Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2015
    Hello! Welcome to our little forum. We hope you stay! So how about you tell us what you would like to do on the forums?

Anyway have a great time and enjoy yourself

Thank you! And I think I'm here just to meet new people to trade/battle with, just chat about Pokémon with, etc. :)

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    Hey, that's kinda like me! I started with Ruby but then later played some of the older generations. I also like to watch anime sometimes as well, I'll admit I'm kind of a weeb when it comes to that. :p If you want someone to talk to, just PM/VM me.

Zehn

[color=red][font=Foto Serif]Sacred[/font][/color][
    Years
    hmm for trading you might want to look at the Trade Corner and for discussions on manga and anime you can check out the chat threads which I link here and here or you could just look on Pokemon discussions. Make sure you read the rules of the sections first or contact the Moderators of the sections with any question. Of course your free to leave any questions here though :) Good Luck!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2015
    Heyo there auror! it's really nice to meet you, and welcome to PC!

You're going to meet a lot of friends, and I'll ask you some things! like your favorite Pokemon and region? be sure to look around the forums, and ask for any help that you need, that can lead to a chat and you could make a new friend!

If you even need anyone to chat, feel free to send me a message! I wish you lots of luck, and I hope to see you often around here! :)

Thank you for the welcome! My favorite Pokemon are probably Togekiss and Milotic, and my favorite region is Hoenn.

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
    Years
    Hi auror! Welcome to the PC!
    Of course you will meet awesome people here! The members of the PC are very friendly and helpful ;) Be sure to check the sections of this forum! You will not get bored ^^ I promise you =D
    Listen, If you have any questions about how to navegate here, what to do here, etc... feel free to talk with me, I'll help you ( as much as I can) or if you want to have a chat with me just go to my profile and say "Hi" !
    See you around~

ghostly

cross my heart. ♫
    Years
    LOUD GREETINGS, WELCOME TO PC!

Heyoooo, there's many very friendly people to chat with! Be careful or you'll drown with lots and lots of people to talk to... very friendly and always willing to talk! lol. Explore the forums! There's a 100% chance you'll meet many other people and make a lot of friends!

Nice having you here and enjoy~

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Ohey, you like Milotic too? That's awesomeee; Milotic is one of my favourite pokemon too! It's a shame how much time you'd have to waste trying to find a Feebas on Pokemon Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald, though. But, I guess it's worth it in the end. Anyways, pleased to meet you, and hey, I'm always happy to exchange VMs or PMs with you anytime! Feel free to make yourself at home and you can ask me any questions about PC if you have any! Have a looovely day~ <33

Years
    I'm not the best at initiating conversations but the more Pokemon fan friends the merrier! Welcome to PC, auror. c=

I love anime too.. still have a few to catch up on like Mushishi, Gatchaman, Psycho-Pass 2 and others but I hope to get into it sometime. Really need to cause they're all good shows. Be seeing you and fingers crossed you stick around. Plenty of room. :))

Back