• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Everyone

Wovoka

Glaceon = Best Pokémon
Years
    • Seen May 14, 2020
    Hello! I've been lurking around all day and decided to make an account and say hi.

My favorite pokémon game is pokémon platinum, and i enjoy playing the games to catch all pokémon.

I'm really excited to be able to join you guys!

Last edited:

TheLegendaryGuy

The greatest Ash Ketchum fan!
    Years
  • Hi, Wovoka. Nishthelegendarytrainer here.Good to know that Platinum is your favourite. After completing Omega Ruby, i am replaying that game with chimchar as starter. Anyways, which pokemon did you choose as your starter and why ?

Wovoka

Glaceon = Best Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen May 14, 2020
    I'm the type of guy that if i can take beat an entire gym with one Pokémon i would. So i would always pick Chimchar.

Last edited:

OpalZura

✧ space cadet ✧
    Years
  • Hey, Wovoka! I'm pretty new here as well and I'm loving this community so far ^.^ Sinnoh is my favorite region (although Kalos almost took the spot) and Platinum is probably one of the best games I've played. I always chose Chimchar as well :3 It's nice to meet you btw, I hope you have a good experience here at PC!

Years
  • Hello to you too Wovoka!

Going by your avatar, I guess you like Eevee? It's definitely adorable, along with its many evolutions, all of whom are great and definitely fun to use in-game. Platinum is definitely a challenging Pokemon game, but I can see why you love it. Maybe you might want to head over to the Fourth Generation section for D/P/Pt-related discussions?

Hopefully you will enjoy the community, and I'll be sure to catch you soon!

Wovoka

Glaceon = Best Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen May 14, 2020
    Heyy there Wovoka! and welcome to PC, it's really nice to have you here with us!

Platinum is one of the best Pokemon games out there, no doubts. GF really did an amazing job with it, and I never have enough of it when I play it, there's just a lot of things to do. I never really cared about filling the Pokedex, but it's tough as nails and you should be proud of it! How many Pokemons do you need right now?

I'm sure you're going to have a lot of fun here with us, PC has a lot of things to do, and a lot of cool people to meet. However, just a small advise, you could change your font to something... Different? it's just really hard to read, and I had to check what you said via quote, not a good thing! I hope I don't sound mean or anything, just being honest here.

If I can ever do anything for you, feel free to send me a message and ask! I really wish you luck with all of your projects here, cheers! :)

lol sorry i was messing around with the fonts and i didn't think i changed anything.

As for my pokedex i started this long process when red came out and i just finished it! I'm about to start pokemon HG/SS though i have gotten a good chunk of all regions from playing omega ruby alone. It takes a long time to do and i wish i had done this when i first started playing because it is really fun!

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
    Years
  • Hi there Wovoka, good to see ya on the forums! I also love Sinnoh and its games, Diamond is my personal favorite and Buizel is my mascot.

I see you really like Glaceon and I must agree that it is really awesome along with Flareon.

Its impressive that you try to catch all the Pokemon, I know I for one could never do that as I do not have the patience for it haha c; I just love the exploration aspect and seeing all the beautiful scenery.

Speaking of games, what's your opinion on Sun and Moon? What do you hope to see in it?

Anyways, good to see ya on the forums and enjoy your time here!

Wovoka

Glaceon = Best Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen May 14, 2020
    Speaking of games, what's your opinion on Sun and Moon? What do you hope to see in it?

I don't really know much about the games but sense ORAS came out i had the idea of making your own gym. I thought it would be really neat to implement the base building mechanics to customize your gym's lay out and you could change the type and stuff. You would also be able to walk in and just battle random NPCs or people online.

Also i keep seeing this owl thing. :|

Hello Everyone

Back