• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hello everyone

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2017
    I don't sign in here often but I'm trying to change that. Is anyone here hyped for Sun and Moon? (like i need to ask lol)

Z25

Team Player
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 27, 2023
    Welcome to the forum! I sure am, avoiding leaks is tough though. Can't wait for the game in just a few weeks!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I don't sign in here often but I'm trying to change that. Is anyone here hyped for Sun and Moon? (like i need to ask lol)
    Hi! YES WE ARE I've got the demo and scouting it e very day for stuff to do. But I don't want leaks from this point on, haha. I tend to avoid them d:

Hope you'll enjoy the forums.

Years
    Welcome back to the forums! Wow! Two years ago! That's a lot of time to pass the forum by ohohoho! Anyways., I am excited for the new Pokémon games when they do drop in November and will be picking up Pokémon Moon Version, because I'm a lunatic.

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2017
    good. i hate the leaks too. Friggin data miners, they can't just leave anything for us to discover on our own can they? it's probably illegal too.

Back