• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hello everyone!

polarluna

Luna ☽
Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2017
    Hi, hello! The name's Luna and I just joined the community last night. Finally mustered up the courage to post in here, eep.

I've been playing Pokemon on and off for a while, but recently I've gotten really into it once more because I finally have a console to play it on! None of my friends really play Pokemon or know much about it at all, so I thought joining here would be a nice start to making some new friends. I haven't been on a forum in way too long, so I'm a little nervous but I'm hoping to feel comfortable soon enough!

It's nice to meet you all and I hope we can all be friends. :)

Years
  • Hello Luna welcome to PC! Enjoy your time with the community and have fun! :)

Don't worry,everyone here is pretty friendly!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hi, hello! The name's Luna and I just joined the community last night. Finally mustered up the courage to post in here, eep.

I've been playing Pokemon on and off for a while, but recently I've gotten really into it once more because I finally have a console to play it on! None of my friends really play Pokemon or know much about it at all, so I thought joining here would be a nice start to making some new friends. I haven't been on a forum in way too long, so I'm a little nervous but I'm hoping to feel comfortable soon enough!

Welcome Luna c: I know another Luna on here, haha, but you two can hopefully share the nickname (;

Courageous of you to post! Hopefully it wasn't hugely scary? If you still feel intimidated and want somebody to chat with or have questions about the forums and how things work, don't hesitate to message me. People on this site are really friendly too~

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • I hope we can be friends too! Welcome the forums. <33 I'm Dragon! Yeah, plenty of users play pokemon here, so you'll be able to join and play with some new friends here! Feel free to explore around!~

And have yourself a great stay! Lemme know if you have any questions, and I'll be happy to ask!

Years
  • Hi Luna! I'm Marcus, and welcome to PC. I don't have many friends who play Pokemon either, and this is a great place to meet fellow trainers and make some poke friends. Best wishes and happy holidays!

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • Hi, hello! The name's Luna and I just joined the community last night. Finally mustered up the courage to post in here, eep.

Hey Luna, welcome to Pokecommunity.

And don't worry, I know how awkward first introductions can be.

That's a good decision joining in. There are lots of interesting sections around here, make sure to browse through.

And if u feel like chatting, feel free to drop in a VM any time.

See ya around :).

Pika Pika :chu:

Back