• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hello everyone

Years
    hello everyone let me start off by saying I'm not the greatest at writting texts especially since neglish is not my primary language so please cut me a bit of slack :P

my name is William but I go by the name ArkeusUltor or Ark the name comes from a god of war and I've been using it in most of the games I play for a few years now or at least I try to

I'm 18 years old I just got back into pokemon not too long ago when I passed by a best buy and saw their 3DS were on sale so I got that and pokemon sun at the same time. I don't have a lot of time to play because I am in college and I work a decent amount that's why I mostly play when I'm on the bus/train or anything of the sort .

ive been looking for a way to communicate with other players but in pokemon sun the multiplayer is lacking when you want to talk to someone and not just battle or trade so this is how I found this place it seems really helpful and I cant wait to meet a lot of new people

Finally if you'd like to know more about me you can ask i'll try to answer as fast as possible I'm not shy however there are some things id rather keep to myself so keep in mind that I might decide not to answer some questions

Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2017
    Hey, you're pretty cool! Hi! What's up???

Nice to meet you--call me KASM. :) My favorite POKEMON is Piplup.#

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome to PC, Ark! Glad to have you join us. You definitely joined the right community, as there are tons of avid Pokemon fans around. Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon are right around the corner as well. I hope you're hyped for those, because we sure are! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. Enjoy your stay :D

Years
    WOW I was super busy for the last few days so I didn't have time to be on at all let me answer all of you now though :P
    Hey, you're pretty cool! Hi! What's up???
    Nice to meet you--call me KASM. :) My favorite POKEMON is Piplup.#
    Hey Kasm nice to meet you too my favorite pokemon is Shiny Rayquaza which I just got from mechamoth's trading shop he will always be a legend for me now hahaha.
    SuMo are very good! Forums are a good way to connect with other fans too, and I'm sure you'll like it here if that's what you're interested in. ^^ Welcome Ark! Have a very good time here. =)
    thank you very much seems like a lot of people are laid back and chill so I'm sure ill enjoy myself here
    Ey Ark! welcome to PC, really nice to meet you!

I'm sure you'll meet a lot of people with the same interests as you here, Sun and Moon brought a nice amount of players back into the franchise. I'm curious about your very first Pokemon game, though, which one was it?

Wish you luck with everything, enjoy your stay! :)
    nice to meet you too Archy my first pokemon game was technically pokemon blue I believe but I was so young that I kept getting stuck in caves and didn't know how to get out so I stopped playing that one later on I picked up pokemon pearl and I really enjoyed that one I must've cleared it 4-5 times before picking up platinum. Wish I knew where those 2 games went hahaha
    Howdy Ark!

Glad you could join us!

Any plans on buying Ultra Sun or Ultra Moon? Hope you enjoy your time here!!
    Hey ! I am planning on buying one if not both because I am not too sure which one I want to get yet but i'll definetly get one
    Welcome to PC, Ark! Glad to have you join us. You definitely joined the right community, as there are tons of avid Pokemon fans around. Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon are right around the corner as well. I hope you're hyped for those, because we sure are! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. Enjoy your stay :D

Thanks Tokyo I am getting really excited for the new US/UM games now that I know there will be a lot more alolan forms. I'll be pretty busy once that comes out totally not going to no life it until I finish it :P

Back