• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Everyone!

Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2019
    My name is Jay and I'm a poketuber! I hope to meet new people here in the pokecommunity and talk all things pokemon. I'm excited to interact with you guys and take part in this great community. My favorite pokemon is Victini and my favorite type would have to be either dark or dragon.

Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2019
    Heyyo. Im looking for a download link for pokemon mechamon firered hack. Really really want to play it. Can anyone help?

Sorvete

Novice
    Years
  • My name is Jay and I'm a poketuber! I hope to meet new people here in the pokecommunity and talk all things pokemon. I'm excited to interact with you guys and take part in this great community. My favorite pokemon is Victini and my favorite type would have to be either dark or dragon.

Hello, Jay! I admire people who like to make Pokémon videos for the internet, I hope you're having fun with it! There's always space to talk all things Pokémon here, I'm sure you can make a lot of friends. Oh, and would you take a look, my favorite Pokémon is both dark and dragon, that's nice :o

Last edited:
    Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hi Jay! Nice to see more Pokemon content creators finding their way to PC. :) Welcome to the community! You can advertise your channel in your signature.

@Vesaelius: you're going to need to ask the folks over in the Fan Games section for that one. Good luck!

Cid

Years
  • My name is Jay and I'm a poketuber! I hope to meet new people here in the pokecommunity and talk all things pokemon. I'm excited to interact with you guys and take part in this great community. My favorite pokemon is Victini and my favorite type would have to be either dark or dragon.
    Hi, Jay! I love that you're a PokéTuber; we don't have a lot of those here and I always wanted to meet one.

Victini, Dark, and Dragon are great picks for favorites. 👌

I hope you enjoy it here as much as I do~

Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2019
    Thank you! It's nice to meet you. I definitely plan on enjoying it here 👍

Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2019
    Thank you for the support! I hope to grow and impact the community in a positive way. Haha Hydreigon is a great choice for a favorite. The best of both worlds!

TheAlmightyBlaziken

Pretty cool if I do say so myself
    Years
  • Hello, Jayvee I am TheAlmightyBlaziken and my favorite is Blaziken my second is Garchomp Heh Heh Heh. I play pokemon if you didn't know.
    enJoY heh heh heh.

Last edited:
    Back