• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Everyone!

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2020
    Hello Everyone!

I have recently started getting back into Pokémon heavy since COVID 19! I love going after the rare cards, the adrenalin is so nice! I also do card breaking over on twitch! If you ever want the chance to pull some hits but not have to find packs yourself and spend lots of money swing by sometime!
    My twitch username is iB_FIlthy

Thanks!
    Filthy

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    Hey guys , not really sure how this site works , was trying to reach the creator of Saffron , but I'd love to hear from yall what your favorite hacks are From Gbc up to Nds , much love .

Years
  • great to have you Filthy, welcome to the Pokecommunity!

hope you stick around and make friends on here! and good luck as well on your growing twitch channel :)

Hey guys , not really sure how this site works , was trying to reach the creator of Saffron , but I'd love to hear from yall what your favorite hacks are From Gbc up to Nds , much love .

you're thinking of mattymann my guy. best to go to the pokemon saffron romhack thread itself, find his account there, then contact him through private message or something. my fave hack would have to be gaia right now. normie answer, but it was the game where i legit had so much fun! close second is ofc glazed.

Back