• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Hello Everyone.

Dr.GameboyRetro

Dr.GameboyRetro
Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 11, 2023
    Hello,
    I'm Dr.GameboyRetro, and it's a honor to meet you all.
    I hope to learn here and be able to speak with like minded individuals. ^_^

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Omg I'm so sorry for this late reply! Welcome to the community Dr.! I'm assuming by your username that you're an old school Pokémon fan?

Years
  • Howdy Dr. Gameboy Retro! An honor to have you join the Pokecommunity as well :D Anything you'd like to tell us about yourself? What's your favorite things/aspects about Pokemon?

Dr.GameboyRetro

Dr.GameboyRetro
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 11, 2023
    Howdy Dr. Gameboy Retro! An honor to have you join the Pokecommunity as well :D Anything you'd like to tell us about yourself? What's your favorite things/aspects about Pokemon?

Well I fell in love with Pokémon, with Pokémon Yellow but my heart is with Crystal. AND my favorite games of them all have to be HG/SS. Favorite aspect? I suppose I enjoy the lore the most of all!

Back