• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Hello Everyone!

Years
  • Hello, I'm new here... in fact, I'm new to forums a this kind of things, so let me introduce myself

You can call me CresentAzure! I'm a huge fan of pokemon games, my first one was Sapphire and since I tried to play all the games. Besides pokemon, I really like video games and anime, a lover of rock music, fanfics, fanarts... I'm currently playing Pokemon X!

Greetings!

Years
  • Hello, I'm new here... in fact, I'm new to forums a this kind of things, so let me introduce myself

You can call me CresentAzure! I'm a huge fan of pokemon games, my first one was Sapphire and since I tried to play all the games. Besides pokemon, I really like video games and anime, a lover of rock music, fanfics, fanarts... I'm currently playing Pokemon X!

Greetings!
    Welcome CresentAzure! Forums are pretty awesome, a really nice little community where you can really get to know people and bond with folks who have the same interests :D Glad to have you here! If you're more active on a platform like Discord btw, we have a Pokecommunity Discord Server that you should check out if you haven't yet :D

Gen 4 was my first delve into the franchise myself, but Gen 3's pretty dope as well I must say. Who's your fave starter?

Oh, and you're in luck btw, because we have sections for each and everyone of your interests :D Video Games, Anime & Manga, Entertainment & Media, Fanfiction & Writing, and Art Studio are over yonder! And if you wanna talk about Pokemon X (awesome btw, Team Flare's theme is epic), we got that and more over at Previous Generations :D

Hope you enjoy your stay, and don't hesitate to ask for help if you need any, about the site or anything at all~ See you around!

Years
  • Thanks dude! I would definitely go and check those sections!

Btw, my favorite starter is Fennekin since I have a thing for the psychic type, but Torchic has a special place in my heart since it was my very first pokemon!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Oh hi again! Sorry I didn't realize you already posted a thread so I responded to one of your other posts. ^^; My bad!

Aww Torchic was your first Pokémon? Have you ever gotten a shiny one?

Years
  • Oh hi again! Sorry I didn't realize you already posted a thread so I responded to one of your other posts. ^^; My bad!

Aww Torchic was your first Pokémon? Have you ever gotten a shiny one?

Hi! Well, none legally. the only pokemon I could legally get was an Onix, and i don't even like it... let's just say I have bad luck with shiny pokemon (-_-)

Years
  • Hello!

Fennekin is a great starter, probably my favorite fire type starter =3
    8oZTXcP.gif

Torchic is pretty good too though =)

How are you liking Pokemon X?

Years
  • Hello!

Fennekin is a great starter, probably my favorite fire type starter =3
    8oZTXcP.gif

Torchic is pretty good too though =)

How are you liking Pokemon X?

Hi ReKoil! So far so good, I just won my first badge and now I'm pretty much just leveling up a little before advancing further, I don't want to repeat the bad experience of suffering in every battle just by advancing without training

(^w^)7

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hello, I'm new here... in fact, I'm new to forums a this kind of things, so let me introduce myself

Greetings!
    Hii welcome to PC! I hope your first time here has been nice :) One of my first pokémon games was Ruby - that generation really was fun to dive into and start our pokémon journeys in! I enjoyed X as well :D

Back