• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Hello Everyone!

Days
    • Seen Mar 17, 2024
    Hello all! I am new to this forum but not at all new to Pokémon. I am currently making my own ROM hack (I want to share the details, but so far it's just letting me post in the most basic way on here). My favorite Pokémon game is Pokémon Red because that is the first Pokémon game that I played and I think it's a classic despite it's bugs.

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
  • Hello there dreams897, and welcome to the PC!

If you want to post info like links to your project, all you need to do is just make a certain number of posts around the site, (I believe it's 5+) and you should be good to display your work! I'd be happy to link you to the site's relevent ROM Hack section if you'd like some directions, or recommend some nice threads to casually post in to get your number up high enough! If you have any questions, feel free to ask! 👍

Speaking of questions, do you have any favorite Pokemon?

Years
  • Hello all! I am new to this forum but not at all new to Pokémon. I am currently making my own ROM hack (I want to share the details, but so far it's just letting me post in the most basic way on here). My favorite Pokémon game is Pokémon Red because that is the first Pokémon game that I played and I think it's a classic despite it's bugs.

Hello Dreams897, and welcome to the forums!
    Red is my first and favourite Pokémon game too! What is your favourite starter in that first generation ?

Days
    • Seen Mar 17, 2024
    So unpopular opinion, but Squirtle is my favorite starter, haha. When I was a kid it was my favorite Pokémon and I didn't even evolve it when playing sometimes, I would just end up with a level 100 Squirtle lol. But now my favorite Pokémon is Mew, but Squirtle remains my favorite gen 1 starter.

Years
  • So unpopular opinion, but Squirtle is my favorite starter, haha. When I was a kid it was my favorite Pokémon and I didn't even evolve it when playing sometimes, I would just end up with a level 100 Squirtle lol. But now my favorite Pokémon is Mew, but Squirtle remains my favorite gen 1 starter.

It is fine to have your opinion! My favourite is Charizard's line, but Squirtle's is great as well!
    And Mew is one of my favourites too. So cute!

Back