• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello, everyone!

Days
  • Age 23
  • Seen yesterday
My name is Omegas. Some of you may know me as the creator of Pokemon This Gym of Mine over on Relic Castle.

I had been planning to check out this forum for a while now. Unfortunately, Relic Castle going down wasn't the motivation I was hoping for. Despite this, I hope to be able to find a place for me and my fan projects here, if you all will have me.

Thank you all for your time, and I hope you all have a nice day!
- Omegas

Years
My name is Omegas. Some of you may know me as the creator of Pokemon This Gym of Mine over on Relic Castle.

I had been planning to check out this forum for a while now. Unfortunately, Relic Castle going down wasn't the motivation I was hoping for. Despite this, I hope to be able to find a place for me and my fan projects here, if you all will have me.

Thank you all for your time, and I hope you all have a nice day!
- Omegas
Hello Omegas, and welcome to the forums!
What are your fan projects ?
If you have any question about the forums, feel free to ask, we will be happy to help!
Have a nice day too!

Days
Hello! I am also a refugee. Just wanted to say the success of your project over at Relic Castle was an inspiration for me to keep working on my project. Also, when I tried to find out what happened via a reddit search, I also saw you had a subreddit for the project that was modestly successful. Anyway, look forward to seeing what you continue to create!

Days
  • Age 23
  • Seen yesterday
Hello Omegas, and welcome to the forums!
What are your fan projects ?
If you have any question about the forums, feel free to ask, we will be happy to help!
Have a nice day too!
Currently, I am working on Pokemon This Gym of Mine and Pokemon Snow Warning. Planning on bringing them both over to this forum soon.

Hello there and welcome to the PC!

It's a shame what happened to RC, but you are very welcome here!

Cool Jirachi avatar!
Thank you! It's the render of it from Pokemon Pinball with a simple background!

Hello! I am also a refugee. Just wanted to say the success of your project over at Relic Castle was an inspiration for me to keep working on my project. Also, when I tried to find out what happened via a reddit search, I also saw you had a subreddit for the project that was modestly successful. Anyway, look forward to seeing what you continue to create!
It means a lot to hear you and others say that. I hope your project gets the same success in its life time!

Thank you all for the welcome so far! I can't wait to see what this forum has in store!

Days
  • Age 23
  • Seen yesterday
Hello!

Is Jirachi your favorite Pokemon ?
Jirachi is a favorite, but not my most favorite. Honestly, just about any sort of fluffy Pokemon is bound to be at the top of my list. Having grown up around Siberian Huskies for all my life, Arcanine is definitely top 3. Right now, Furfrou has really caught my attention as of late, though, especially with all the different styles it has.

Back