• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello everyone.

Arach

*twirls*
    Years
    Hey all! S'nice to have finally found an active pokemon fan-community. n_n I've actually been a member for a while, although I've been lurking, for the most part. >.>;; *creeps around* I'm usually too shy to join into a community in this fashion, but I'll do my best to mingle. n_n

I'm a huge R/B/Y fan: the first got chewed up by my dog--and it was my very first Red game! ;.; The third got lost when we moved, but I still have 2 Blue games, one which I've restarted. I've nearly gotten all 250 pokemon on Silver, although my Crystal game is somewhat lacking.

All that rambling out of the way, I haven't played R/S/E (for lack of any recent handheld gaming platforms), and am only somewhat familiar which the Gen 3 pkmn....I kinda feel out of the loop, but I'm getting better, although trying to remember what they look like with only their little sprite versions is hard. n_n;;

Um, I'll probably start a thread in the Art section if I get the chance, although I'm a die-hard RPer...hopefully, if I'm lucky I'll get a chance to roleplay with some of the greats around the forum!

*stares at post* What a speech...anyhoo, I'll shut up now. Nice to meet you all!

Years
    Welcome to Pok?Commmunity, Arach! We're glad to have you here. That was quite the speech you made there. I'm sorry to know your first Red game got chewed up by your dog, and you lost one. But heh, I suppose unfortunate things like that happen at times.

You needn't to worry about R/S/E. I'm sure you'll get to know them better eventually, heh. Though if you do need a reminder of what the sprites look like, you could always look to The Spriters Resource for help.

RPer huh? Wonderful. I'm sure other RPers in the forum will be glad to have you around.

I hope you enjoy your stay here at PC, and pm me if you wish to be friends. You'll find that there are many friendly people about, but make sure you refer to the Forum Rules (which is located here) to avoid any trouble what so ever.

Anyway, see you around ;)

Years
    *whistles* Wow Signomi, you do really nice welcomes. I wish I could do that. ^^;

Finally decieded to post, eh? *pokes* But don't feel bad.

Ew, I hate it when I lose my games. I've lost quite a few, and I don't even know how they got lost. ;_;
    I hope you play RSE someday. They really are fun games.

Anyway, welcome to PC. I hope you have alot of fun when you're here. ^^

Arach

*twirls*
    Years
    *hugs all around* Dude. You guys rock. ;_; You're all so nice! Thank you! *feels ze lurve*

Don't worry Signomi, I've already read the rules and I'll be sure to abide by them. =3

Mayl

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 9, 2006
    Hiya ^_^ Welcome to PC. Your avatar ish so cute. anywayz.. enjoy your stay at PC and have fun, PM if you wanna be friends.

- KSP

Back