• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello extremely new here :D

Years
    I have been a pokenerd all my childhood, but I have laid off pokemon for years until recently. I am currently doing a breeding expiriment with IVs and egg moves. I use pokemon Diamond right now, but my favourite is Sapphire, unfortunatly it is lost at the moment :/

In real life, I am a taxidermist in training and do some fur trapping on the side. Also some freelance artist work.

Sapphire was the first game I "lost"... well, it was actually stolen from me by my best friend's brother, which sucks. Luckily I managed to get another one. ;_; Sorry about your game! That breeding experiment you mentioned sounds interesting though, and now that you remind me, I'd like to play through Diamond again. Made a new file in my copy years ago and never did play through it.

Oh, but welcome to PC! Great to meet you. Hilarious (yet adorable) username, by the way.

A taxidermist.. can't say I've heard of that before. D: Makes me feel kind of slow, haha. Mind me asking what that is? (I'd rather ask than use Google, pffft)! But hearing that you're a freelance artist definitely interests me and I'd looove to see you post your art in our Art & Design section sometime. I'm an artist myself and always love to see what other people can do! Usually I just do digital art and graphics like banners, but I'm not the best at them yet. How 'bout you? <3;

Anyway, that's all from this fellow member! I'll end this off by saying I hope you have a great time on PC~

-cara-

Queen Strategist
    Years
    Sorry about your sapphire game, I know the feel for a lost game :( Welcome to pc though! Im a newbie as well, perhaps we can develop a bond :D

Years
    Sapphire was the first game I "lost"... well, it was actually stolen from me by my best friend's brother, which sucks. Luckily I managed to get another one. ;_; Sorry about your game! That breeding experiment you mentioned sounds interesting though, and now that you remind me, I'd like to play through Diamond again. Made a new file in my copy years ago and never did play through it.

Oh, but welcome to PC! Great to meet you. Hilarious (yet adorable) username, by the way.

A taxidermist.. can't say I've heard of that before. D: Makes me feel kind of slow, haha. Mind me asking what that is? (I'd rather ask than use Google, pffft)! But hearing that you're a freelance artist definitely interests me and I'd looove to see you post your art in our Art & Design section sometime. I'm an artist myself and always love to see what other people can do! Usually I just do digital art and graphics like banners, but I'm not the best at them yet. How 'bout you? <3;

Anyway, that's all from this fellow member! I'll end this off by saying I hope you have a great time on PC~

I'll find my Sapphire one day :) I hope lol XD I only had a team of 3, my Blaziken, my Skarmory and my Bannet .... but my ex got mad at me and released my Bannet D: (I am probably spelling that wrong lol). So I replaced him with a Mightiyena, unfortunately she never matched up to my old "Puppet" that I am still mad about.
    You ever see those deer heads people have on their walls? Or fish? I take the skin of an animal and fit it on a foam body form, making it look alive again. That is taxidermy :) I do it for personal art and for people who pay me.
    I will be adding some art soon, I hope. I have to get all my files moved into this lap top :)

Cid

Years
    Breeding, eh? Since your Diamond is still part of the current group of Pokémon games available for the DS, I think that stuff like that looks like something Trade Corner would involve itself into. It's really interesting to see a person who came back to the games through IVs and egg moves on a relatively old game, haha. Usually it's the new games that get people back to the franchise. I suppose that doesn't apply to you. XD;

Taxidermy though. Now that's something really uncommon to hear as a profession. I actually never knew it was an art form! I thought it was just like making random furniture. Sure, furniture also expresses art sometimes but when you look at the furniture we have at our house, most of it's pretty basic looking, haha. So I never really considered that. It's cool to hear that you're training for it. I was never a fan of animal skin or handling dead animals for that matter, but the deer heads do look pretty stylish and set the atmosphere for most places.

I do hope that we see some of your art eventually. And maybe see you posting in our Third Gen, Fourth Gen, General Pokémon Gaming and Trade Corner sections, too! Welcome to PC, WeaselWoman!

Back