• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello fellow Gamers :)

Years
  • Hi! I'm just another person like you, you can call me Shade, or ShadaZeal, I don't mind which. I'm an absolute gamer who really just is lonely and wants friends and maybe to meet someone special. But either way I can't wait to meet all of you, and I shall have a great time here at PC. (Oh, and ignore how insane I am, lol) {XD}

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
    Years
  • Hello Shade, welcome to PokeCommunity :) What games are you currently playing? Sounds like [Video Games] would be a good section for you. Are you currently into any main series Pokemon games? And I see that you're in Team Valor, [Pokemon Mobile Games] is where all the GO stuff is at.

If you'd like to chat with people, [PC's Discord] is a good place to go. There are always people online, though give them time to respond :)

Does your username mean anything? I'm curious to what "B" and "A" stand for.

I hope you enjoy your time here on PC :)

DarkPokeball1985

When The Moon Eclipse The Sun
    Years
  • Hello Shade! Welcome to the community. I myself just joined today and can't wait to see how my Poke life continues to unfold. I'm lonely myself so I understand how you feel but you don't have to be anymore with me and other trainers here. I would love to chat with you when you can! Until then let's have fun! #GottaCatchEmAll

Back