• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello fellow Pokémon fans

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2017
    Hey, my name is Elias, a.k.a. TheGamingProphet.
    I am 20 years old, and live in Flanders, Belgium.
    I started playing Pokémon when I was 10 years old.
    My first Pokémon game was Fire Red, my first starter a Charmander and my first lvl 100 a Dragonite ( still love that dragon's friendly face )
    I played almost every game, from Red/Blue till Alpha Sapphire.
    My most favorite legendaries are Lugia and Rayquaza and my most favorite Pokémon is Gardevoir.
    Im super hiped for Sun and Moon ( Team Sun, because Solgaleo is the most badass of the 2 ).
    Ultra beasts are weird, but we will get used to it I guess.
    Kommo-o is also very cool, only downside is his typing ( Fairies will shit all over him, due to his quad weakness )
    Still hoping for a Alolan Arcanine, my dog deserves that kind of love ( he didnt get a mega, so yeah...)
    If you have any questions, leave them down below and I will gladly answer them.
    Greets !

Belgium seems soo nice to visit... I would love to go. Always wanted to, it's on my list. Slowly saving for travel and getting there. B] Welcome and lovely to have you here, Elias! You have a gorgeous name.

Haha.. I feel the same. D: Some are cool, but I still need to warm up to the concept myself. I'm sure we'll both get used to it. Looking forward to your continued participation in the forums here.. there's always something to do and people to talk with. Lemme know if you need help along the way!

Years
    Hey, my name is Elias, a.k.a. TheGamingProphet.
    I am 20 years old, and live in Flanders, Belgium.
    I started playing Pokémon when I was 10 years old.
    My first Pokémon game was Fire Red, my first starter a Charmander and my first lvl 100 a Dragonite ( still love that dragon's friendly face )
    I played almost every game, from Red/Blue till Alpha Sapphire.
    My most favorite legendaries are Lugia and Rayquaza and my most favorite Pokémon is Gardevoir.
    Im super hiped for Sun and Moon ( Team Sun, because Solgaleo is the most badass of the 2 ).
    Kommo-o is also very cool, only downside is his typing ( Fairies will **** all over him, due to his quad weakness )
    Still hoping for a Alolan Arcanine, my dog deserves that kind of love ( he didnt get a mega, so yeah...)
    If you have any questions, leave them down below and I will gladly answer them.
    Greets !

Welcom to the community! My first game was Pokémon Blue Version way back in '96!
    My first lvl 100 was a Venusaur on my second playthrough (either that or Weezing, can't remember)
    My first Shiny was a Zubat. I've caught a shiny Zubat from Generations II-IV and VI
    My favourite Pokémon is Magneton
    My favourite move might be Tri-Attack
    and I hope Pokémon Moon version is way tougher on the players in terms of difficulty than Pokémon X & Y were.

I'm glad you could make it to the forum and I hope you find what you're looking for here! If you feel like chatting or have any questions, feel free to drop on by my profile and leave a VM!

Years
    Hi!
    I'm a new person in the community as well. Nice to see people of bit older age here too since I'm 25 myself.

I started playing when I was 5 or 6 years old.
    My first lvl 100 was Charizard.
    First shiny was Pineco if I remember correctly.
    Favorite Pokémon is definitely Eevee.
    Favorite move is Metronome (Even when playing Nuzlocke)

Hope to hear more about you here!

Back