• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello fellow Poke Fans!

Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2013
    Hey guys! just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Liam and I have been playing Pokemon since I was 3 years old. I remember 'stealing' my brother's friend's Pokemon Yellow when I was little. The first game I ever beat was Pokemon Emerald. I took my brother's Ruby game and wasted his Master Ball on a Gulpin. We still have him to this day! :D

Years
  • Using a Master Ball on a Gulpin?! Was your brother angry over that? xD;; Welcome to PC, Liam!

Pokemon's really amazing and lots of us have been playing for a long time. You'll have lots to do here, from trading and battling to joining clubs and the like. Be sure to explore and post around! You're going to love it. n~n Are you familiar with forums? If you're ever lost you can contact a staff member for some help. We can also help you out in finding a board you might enjoy here depending on your interests so don't hesitate to contact someone. Hope to see you around and great meetin' you! I'm always here to chat whenever, too.

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2014
    Welcome Liam! I must say thats pretty funny ^ I reckon you will love it here like Cirno said. Yay we have another long term player I too beat Emerald first :D

isthatyoudan

doesn't work well with others...
    Years
  • Heeeeeeeello, Liam! I am new here too. Everyone is super awesome. You'll fit in perfectly! Everything you've ever wanted talk about involving Pokémon can be talked about here. See you in the threads!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Aw, I remember using a master on a Vulpix once. It was a weird day. xD Hopefully your brother wasn't too angry or anything. ;~; But it's nice that you still have that Gulpin! It's really cool to keep pokemon over the years; there's something special about that!

It's nice to have you here, Liam! Pokemon Emerald was a really great game, wasn't it? One of the best pokemon games out there, in my opinion! But gods, I'd like to replay it one day. Hm. Anywaaays, I hope that you'll enjoy posting around here; there are loads of topics to explore! Like said, you're more than welcome to ask a staff member, like myself,for help! I'll be mor ethan happy to assist you on anything you need! I hope to see you again. :3

Back