• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello fellow pokemon masters

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2014
    Not exactly new here but then again I never post anything >_< hello everyone!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Awww, but that's alright though! Sometimes we tend to forget to come here, and I understand that. We all have lives or we're just distracted by other things. Welcome back, though! It's great to see you back after all this time. :) Hopefully this time you can stick around and post in the many threads out there, including the XY section or anything that interests you.

I do recommend you the XY section if you have Pokemon X or Y, or even the 5th Gen. section, since you still have your White 2 FC there (I have both White and White 2, I'm going to start a new save thanks to PokeBank weeee xD), and we have old-school generation games, and even the rest in Pokemon General. It's a diverse community with lots and lots to do here. Check it out!

Stick around this time, alright? We love to have you here. :) Have fun!~

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • That's alright, sport! It's great meeting you, and I hope that you will become more active this time around! <3

But yes, again, I hope that you will take a look around of the new boards around here, as well as the topics that inhibit that, because they are all pretty cool to use! Like, as said, Pokemon X and Pokemon Y are good boards to start with, and you can also check out the Video Games section, and the Chit Chat Cafe! Loads of things around here, and loads of great people to meet. <3

Take care, okay? And contact any one of the staff members if you need anything! Chaoooo!~

Back