• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello, fellow PokeTrainers

Years
  • Hello to all my fellow PokeTrainers.

My username is Gdamatov77 as you can already tell, and I wouldve chosen a cooler one had I thought about it.
    I have been a fan of the series of Pokemon since the original season 1 came out over 15 years ago.
    I started with the games on Red, but shortly after beating it, took a long break. By long I mean I did not pick up another game until White. I am sorry for not following the games as much as everyone else did.

I beat White not long after buying it which was not long after its release. I chose Snivy, (1 of my favorite Pokemon), and eventually reset the game after beating it. I picked up the game Monday October 22, 2012 and had 3 Badges on my game. I chose to continue so I could finish the game and pick up White 2, (which I bought on the 24th of October).

I beat 2 more gym in due time and then decided to start breeding my Snivy because I had gotten lucky pulling a female Snivy Starter without even paying attention. I made a farm of Snivy's and decided to get into breeding more. I intend on breeding "my perfect team" with EV training and Natures.

A friend gave me a Japanese Ditto because I needed one for Masuda, and by chance, it happened to be Shiny. That night when I picked up my copy of White 2, I was told about the Pokerus and later went home to see that the Ditto actually had the virus on him. I started spreading it and after beating the game once again, I intend on breeding Shiny's with the correct Nature for my team, then start EV training. Once that is done, I intend on starting on Pokemon White 2.

If this is too long a post. I apologize. I am new to the forums.

Sincerely,
    Gdamatov77

Years
  • Hello to all my fellow PokeTrainers.

My username is Gdamatov77 as you can already tell, and I wouldve chosen a cooler one had I thought about it.
    I have been a fan of the series of Pokemon since the original season 1 came out over 15 years ago.
    I started with the games on Red, but shortly after beating it, took a long break. By long I mean I did not pick up another game until White. I am sorry for not following the games as much as everyone else did.

I beat White not long after buying it which was not long after its release. I chose Snivy, (1 of my favorite Pokemon), and eventually reset the game after beating it. I picked up the game Monday October 22, 2012 and had 3 Badges on my game. I chose to continue so I could finish the game and pick up White 2, (which I bought on the 24th of October).

I beat 2 more gym in due time and then decided to start breeding my Snivy because I had gotten lucky pulling a female Snivy Starter without even paying attention. I made a farm of Snivy's and decided to get into breeding more. I intend on breeding "my perfect team" with EV training and Natures.

A friend gave me a Japanese Ditto because I needed one for Masuda, and by chance, it happened to be Shiny. That night when I picked up my copy of White 2, I was told about the Pokerus and later went home to see that the Ditto actually had the virus on him. I started spreading it and after beating the game once again, I intend on breeding Shiny's with the correct Nature for my team, then start EV training. Once that is done, I intend on starting on Pokemon White 2.

If this is too long a post. I apologize. I am new to the forums.

Sincerely,
    Gdamatov77

Hi Gdamatov77, welcome to PC.

My name's Hikari, and I liek Oshawottz.

Nice to see you join, cos we are an active community where you'll meet fellow Pokemon fans, and I happen to be one of them. I first got into Pokemon in 1999 when I first watched the anime.

I see you went on a big hiatus from Pokemon after getting Red and not getting back until you got White, don't worry, we do have some Pokefans who are like that. So, why not check out the Black and White section while you're at it? Loads of 5th Generation discussion relating to B/W over there. We've also got a section for Black 2 and White 2 as well which you might want to check out. I actually finished my Black 13 days after getting it.

I take it you liek Snivyz? Is it your fave Unova Starter? (I actually like Oshawott better though) Do you have any other favorites from the series? Yeah, so many questions I'm asking here.

Well, enjoy your stay and feel free to VM me or a staff member.

- Hikari10

Years
  • Hi there, Gdamatov77! Welcome to PC! :3 It's nice to meet you.

All Pokemon fans are welcome here, old and new! You'll find lots of info here as a returning fan since we have so many sections for different Pokemon games that have been released since then, so do feel free to explore and get to know the forum. :D How are you finding White/White 2 so far, by the way? It's.. a lot different than the original Red and Blue for sure, haha. But not in a bad way!

But I'm also starting to EV train again in White 2, so good luck to us both! Snivy is one of the cutest Pokemon too, and I was lucky in getting a female on my second try as well. <3

Don't worry about having a longer intro, that's wonderful! Helps us get to know you more. Enjoy your stay and you're more than welcome to contact me if you need any help at all, all righty?

Years
  • @Hikari10,
    I do like Snivy, and that is in itself an understatement. I played Red back when only Red and Blue existed, and had beaten it so many times, the only thing I did not know by heart was the dark Cave. (Name slips my head after all these years). I always chose Charmander in that one because I found it to be the most powerful towards my playstyle, which truly everyone has a different one.

Getting back into Pokemon, I chose Snivy simply because it was the cutest. Had nothing to do with me knowing its stats which I look at and am impressed now that I have more knowledge about stats, (Requirement for the EV Training I will be doing). I ended up loving it so much that it became my favorite Pokemon from Red, White, and Black. Possibly my favorite of all 640+ Pokemon out there if I played all the games in between. Victini with all its cuteness and insane power wipe abilities drives it to be my second favorite out there.
    And yes, I intend on staying, but the forums are pretty much like a Woman and Shopping. Too difficult for a man to understand. (I do not mean offense by that, it is only a joke.)

I need to work on understanding the forums so I can focus on trading to get the Pokemon I need for Breeding. I intend on Breeding certain Pokemon in order to get the desired result for EV Training.

@Cirno,
    I saw some of your responses in other threads, and I knew this person must be a famous poster here. Anyhow, I am on White because I had 3 Badges on it for my second time around when I picked up the game again on Monday. (I had put it down for months not long after beating it). I originally wanted to just beat the game again so I can move onto White 2, but then remembered I had a Female Snivy and decided to Snivy farm. Worked out so well, and have so many of them now.
    Then I realized how much fun Breeding was, so I decided I would breed all 3 starters. Traded to a friend for Oshawatt and Tepig, but havent farmed those yet. Same friend gave me Charmander, Totodile, Eevee, and Zorua.

Another friend, when I asked him, gave me a Japanese Shiny Ditto, which I only needed Japanese. My luck turns out that it also had Pokerus on it. So I didnt know about Pokerus until that night when I go to buy my Pokemon White 2 and the Sales Person tells me about EV Farming, Pokerus, and other features in Pokemon White 2. I got home, saw Pokerus, and knew I had a trading bargaining chip. Spread it to other Pokemon and havent used the Pokerus to its advantage yet, but soon enough I will.

Here is the following list of how I want my "TEAM" to be in terms of EV Training, Nature, and Moves:

Zoroark:
    Nature - Timid
    EV - 252 HP, 252 SpA, 6 Spe
    Night Daze
    Hyper Beam
    Shadow Ball
    Dark Pulse

Serperior (Shiny):
    Nature - Modest
    EV - 252 HP, 252 SpA, 6 Spe
    Wring Out
    Leaf Storm
    Hyper Beam
    SolarBeam

Gyarados (Shiny):
    Nature - Modest
    EV - 252 HP, 252 SpA, 6 SpD
    Hydro Pump
    Blizzard
    Thunder
    Fire Blast

Glaceon (Shiny):
    Nature - Modest
    EV - 252 HP, 252 SpA, 6 SpD
    Mirror Coat
    Hail
    Blizzard
    Ice Beam

Krookodile:
    Nature - Adamant
    EV - 252 HP, 252 Att, 6 Spe
    Dig
    Earthquake
    Thrash
    Double-Edge

Lucario:
    Nature - Naive
    EV - 200 HP, 200 Att, 110 Spe
    Close Combat
    Stone Edge
    Cross Chop
    Hi-Jump Kick

Those are the 6 Pokemon I want to have in a single team. It will take some time, but I will be working towards that soon.

Back