• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello! First time using this site!

Years
  • Hey, my name is Cryptik! You can also call me Christine!

I am a very big fan of Pokemon. My first game was Pokemon Pearl, and have pretty much dedicated myself to the games since then. I enjoy competitive battling, shiny hunting, finishing the Pokedex for each game, and trying out the amazing ROMs that the Pokemon community has made.

I also enjoy other Nintendo games, such as the Zelda and Mario series, and RPGs like the Fire Emblem series. I play PC games as well, and have a huge fascination with computers.

Anyway, thanks for reading. I hope I will contribute well for the community in the future!^^

Years
  • What's your favorite FE game? :0 I've only played Awakening and Fates (and Heroes on mobile, if that counts), but they were all really amazing. Especially Awakening. So many precious memories. ;^;

Welcome to PC and nice to meet you Cryptik! I'm sure you'll contribute a lot if you stick around and post, so be sure to do so!

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome to PC, Christine! We're glad to have you on board :D I'm not really into competitive myself, but we do have an ever expanding competitive battling community as well as our own Showdown server. I loveeeee the Zelda games too, though I haven't played mine in a while.... might have to pick it back up here in the near future. If you have any questions, my messages are always open, so don't hesitate to send me one. Enjoy your stay with us!

Years
  • What's your favorite FE game? :0 I've only played Awakening and Fates (and Heroes on mobile, if that counts), but they were all really amazing. Especially Awakening. So many precious memories. ;^;

Welcome to PC and nice to meet you Cryptik! I'm sure you'll contribute a lot if you stick around and post, so be sure to do so!

My favorite FE game is Awakening! I can't tell you the amount of the times I ended up going back and playing the game again! I also played Radiant Dawn, Sacred Stones, Conquest, and Fates.

Anyway, thank you! I will!

Years
  • Welcome to PC, Christine! We're glad to have you on board :D I'm not really into competitive myself, but we do have an ever expanding competitive battling community as well as our own Showdown server. I loveeeee the Zelda games too, though I haven't played mine in a while.... might have to pick it back up here in the near future. If you have any questions, my messages are always open, so don't hesitate to send me one. Enjoy your stay with us!

I'll check out the Pokemon Showdown server some time! And I LOVE the Zelda games. The first game series I got hooked into. I recently replayed Twilight Princess, and looking forward to replay some of the other games in the future as well. And it definitely feels more fresh playing a Zelda game once you haven't played anything in the series for a while.

Anyway, thanks, I will message you if I do have any questions!

Back