• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Hello folks

Years
    Hi guys. I decided to finally jump in after about a year of observing this website.

My name is Joseph. I live in Louisiana. Hometown New Orleans. I currently have a hack in the works that this website definitely had a part in inspiring me to make.

I use Essentials because that is easier for me, and I had some prior experience playing around with RPG Maker 2003.

I hope to create a thread highlighting my hack soon. It is my FIRST hack, so I'm sure there's room for improvement. A little about my user name: I just found Barry so funny as they depicted him in the anime.

Anything else you'd like to know about me? Feel free to ask. I'm very open-minded and easy going. If this intro seems weird, well...I'm kinda awkward with new folks. Sorry about that, lol.

Years
    Hello! I'm Game Duelist CJ. I'm trying to make a new fan game myself but I'm waiting on a new computer to be delivered. I hope we can be friends and I can learn from you to help you out or you help me out because I can't do this fan game business on my own. I don't come here often but I check almost daily to see any updates. I bet if we chat long enough, we can create something really awesome. Hope to hear from you soon and good luck with your rom hack.

Years
    Thanks for the welcome guys. I really appreciate it. Thanks for the encouragement too.

Also @CJ. I'd be more than willing to work together with someone on a hack in the future as a co-project between the two of us, or maybe even more people. I was actually thinking about that as a possibility.

If someone on the boards indicated they'd want to do a project together. I'm good with that. Just let me know...

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    best of luck with your game Joseph! like everyone said there's resources everywhere for whatever problems you may be having. :)

Back