• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello friends!

Years
  • Hey everyone! New guy on the block. :)

Signal the Haunting here, but you can just call me Zack. I'm 18 and I've always loved Pokemon when I was younger, I played every generation and I loved just having anything Pokemon. Sadly I lost all my childhood collection when my dad accidentally threw out all my Pokemon stuff. (It was in a giant bag and he mistook it for trash. ) So not having any handhelds to play was a pretty big bummer, but I'm currently saving up for a 3DS so I can start my collection all over again!
    Recently I've gotten into the TCG and it is a lot more fun than I expected. (I was like everyone else at the time and just like to have the cars on the playground and didn't even know there was a game attached to it)
    I love watching Pokemon facts, and I love just wondering about weird Pokemon theories and trying to think up some of my own.
    I also enjoy watching Let's Plays on YouTube (Especially Randomizers/Nuzlocke challenges.) When I get my new PC I hope to make some Let's Plays as well so people can enjoy them just as much as I enjoy others.

A little bit about me; Usually I'm shy but I'm working on that! I love meeting new friends and I'm positive I'll meet new ones here. But there's nothing really much I can say about myself other than I love to draw even though I'm horrible at it, and I love music.

But that pretty much sums it all up, send me a message if you're curious about anything or you just want to chat.
    Hopefully we can become buddies.

I wouldn't really put certain Pokemon as my favorite but I really love the Hoppip line. :)

-Zack
    P.S. Hopefully this wasn't too long, and I didn't bore you!

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Hello Zack. Don't worry, everyone was shy on joining PC on the first time. And I like your attitude btw, and with that you'll befriend anyone easily. Welcome to PC Zack, and have a nice day.

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2013
    Hey Zack welcome to PC! I hope you enjoy it here. Tons of cool people here. I like to draw and do some music myself. Getting back into singing. I'm also shy sometimes so I know the feeling. If you ever need anything feel free to PM me. Later! : P

Years
  • A lot of us are shy or start out that way.. but over time you'll really improve. I'm quite shy irl and very bad with public speaking and the like. PC's the kind of forum where you shouldn't really be shy, though, given how many amazing members we have all across the community. So all-in-all, no worries there! Welcome.

Having all your PokeMerch tossed seems awful.. I'd be very upset. Mom did throw out a lot of my older Pokemon things ages back, though, like my old VHS tapes and the like. You'll be able to build back up before you know it. :) The TCG is super fun especially for collecting - if you enjoy it, check out the Pokemon TCG board anytime, all right? You can tell us what awesome pulls you might've gotten or even get your cards priced if you're looking to sell any of 'em. Lots of great options over there and we could certainly use more TCG fans posting their thoughts.

But Pokemon theory and discussion videos happen to be one of my favorites, too. :D I love people like JWittz who make really great videos which end up with me learning something new about the franchise. He does great Pokemon TCG Online videos as well so it seems like he'd be wonderful to check out if you haven't yet. If you're ever looking to share your Let's Plays with our members when you start making them you're more than welcome to look at the Video Games board as it has an entire subforum dedicated to the amazing LPs our members make.

So have an amazing time here, Zack! We're very happy to have you; don't be afraid to contact anyone if you'd like to talk.

Years
  • Thanks everyone for the welcoming, It's nice to see such a great and friendly community. :D

A lot of us are shy or start out that way.. but over time you'll really improve. I'm quite shy irl and very bad with public speaking and the like. PC's the kind of forum where you shouldn't really be shy, though, given how many amazing members we have all across the community. So all-in-all, no worries there! Welcome.

Having all your PokeMerch tossed seems awful.. I'd be very upset. Mom did throw out a lot of my older Pokemon things ages back, though, like my old VHS tapes and the like. You'll be able to build back up before you know it. :) The TCG is super fun especially for collecting - if you enjoy it, check out the Pokemon TCG board anytime, all right? You can tell us what awesome pulls you might've gotten or even get your cards priced if you're looking to sell any of 'em. Lots of great options over there and we could certainly use more TCG fans posting their thoughts.

But Pokemon theory and discussion videos happen to be one of my favorites, too. :D I love people like JWittz who make really great videos which end up with me learning something new about the franchise. He does great Pokemon TCG Online videos as well so it seems like he'd be wonderful to check out if you haven't yet. If you're ever looking to share your Let's Plays with our members when you start making them you're more than welcome to look at the Video Games board as it has an entire subforum dedicated to the amazing LPs our members make.

So have an amazing time here, Zack! We're very happy to have you; don't be afraid to contact anyone if you'd like to talk.

I happened to LOVE JWittz. He's probably my favourite Youtuber out there, and he's the one that got me into all the theories and such and he also got me into the TCG too!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2013
    Hello, welcome to the forum. Although you been here two more days than I been here.

Back