• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello friends!

Years
  • Hello friends!
    I'm new here in the forum but Pokemon fan for many years.
    I am Brazilian and probably have some problems with English haha
    I quite liked this forum and hope to stick around for a long time ;)
    And yes, I used the google translator

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome to PC! I must say I really enjoy your avatar, it's super cute <3
    Hanging around PC will help your English, don't worry about it, I'm sure you'll learn super quick. I'm also glad to see that you're a long time Pokemon fan. It's great to see more longtime fans sticking with the series.

I hope you enjoy yourself, and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask around! See you around.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    As said above, being in message boards such as this will definitely lend a hand on improving your English; please do hang around as much as you're able!

What do you like most about this franchise? Anime, perhaps? Maybe games? For me, it's the video games; although anime did drag me into Pokémon at first, what kept me following are its video game titles. They're a lot addictive.

I hope you enjoy yourself here, buddy. See you next time!

Years
  • Haha!
    Thank you for the support
    What I like most of the franchise are the games, especially the generation GB / GBA. But I found this forum to be doing a project:
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=356150

I started messing with .gif and ended up turning the sleeve of history in animated .gif

Hello friends!

And I think this is the best place to promote this project, because here has several pokemon fans and a good design area
    It is in Portuguese yet, but soon I will also in English,

Years
  • PC is definitely a good place to promote your project. [: You'll get plenty of feedback here! The .gif looks awesome too, great work. Welcome, Manolloz. ^^

Enjoy getting involved with discussions and working on your game, I'm sure it'll be great. I also really love your avatar with how super cute it is haha. See you around!

Back