• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hello frnds... :-)

Years
  • hi to all the members of pc.... i'm loga17 and right now i'm 21 years of age..and i'm proud of saying that i belong to a generation that growed up alongside pokemon....
    my fav pokemon game has to be red as it was my first ever pokemon adventure... i also luv the anime and other stuff...
    right now i'm very much interested in making a rom hack of emerald.... so i may require alot of help from u guys... :-)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    So, Red was the first Pokémon game you'd ever gotten? That's pretty cool! Mine would have to be Blue version, which I got as a Christmas present. Wanted it for some time, and was super-happy when I finally did. The game was very addictive overall, if you ask me; regardless of how tough I tried putting it down, it just didn't work for me. I kept finding myself playing!

Have you started working on your ROM hack yet? If you have, what kind of plot are you planning to give, and what are you naming it? I've tried my hands on ROM hacking before, which was very fun, but eventually wound up quitting. One of the major aspects of hacking, I believe, is writing scripts. I was able to do some, but most didn't work, which frustrated me and forced me to stop, unfortunately. Definitely would have been into hacking still if it weren't for that, haha.

Anyhow, welcome to PokéCommunity, Loga! I go by Peitharchia here, but if you wish, you may refer to me as Ashley; I don't mind. Hope you enjoy your stay with us!

Years
  • @Peitharchia hi... ^_^
    first of all a big thanks for giving me a warm welcome.... i am really happy to be here...and ofcourse who doesnt love blue....it was also one of greatest pokemon games ever produced... i still play it by using a emu on my mobile...

moving on to my hack
    first i would like to mention that i'm new to hacking itself and this is my first ever idea so please tolerate if you find the story very silly....
    as i foretold i'm looking to create a hack out of emerald,and i would like to name it as "POKEMON EPIC" or "POKEMON APOCALYPSE" or whatever better suits my story...it consists of a single region only....i would like to tell the story as pointers(because i have not fully completed the story in script manner)
    and the story is like this....

> let the player's name be x
    > x is the son of the region's pokemon champion
    > he recieves his starter pokemon from his dad and a pokedex from the region's professor
    > he has a older brother (who later in the game becomes x's fiercest rival )
    > x has a friend similar to bianca from unova, with her also the player battles often
    > x's father sets sail to another region and news arrives that x's father has died in the sea due to a huge storm and thus the champion's throne becomes vacant
    > both x and his brother are contacted by two organisations seperately(definetly not team magma and aqua :-) )
    > both x and his bro are convinced to join their groups
    > both the teams claim to search for a legendary pokemon that could change the world and that pokemon is arceus
    > so x and his brother travel through the region defeating the gyms so that they can collect secrets behind the existence of arceus
    > inbetween their travelling x and his brother have numerous battles between them and with the opposite factions
    > x also battles with the friend from his hometown at certain places in the game
    > while collecting the eight gym badges both x and his brother rise through the ranks of their organisation
    > after collecting all the badges the temple of arceus is revealed
    > x races to the temple and just before entering the temple he is confronted by his friend from his hometown.his friend believes that awakening arceus will only cause chaos
    > x defeats his friend and after that his friend explains how much ruthless x has become after joining the organisation
    > x realises how much bad he has turned out to be and makes a decision to stop both the teams from awaking arceus
    > x then battles both his and as well as the rival organisations grunts
    > while x battles outside the temple his brother accompanied by the team leaders of the two organisations try to awake arceus
    > arceus is rudely awakened from sleep
    > arceus becomes very angry and goes on a rampage
    > arceus turns everyone into stone and begins a warp portal which will suck all the pokemon created by it
    > x tries to stop arceus but arceus trashes x
    > all of x's pokemon get sucked into the portal except the starter pokemon and x faints at the spot
    > then x is awaken by a guy and x finds that arceus has left the temple
    > x realises that the person is his dad
    > yes x's father survived the storm and he was left alone in a island hence everyone thought he was dead
    > x's father tells about the damage done by arceus
    > arceus has sucked the pokemons including the legendary pokemons
    > x is left with his starter alone
    > he asks help from his dad
    > his dad tells him that arceus can absorb only the pokemon created by it and it cannot absorb the pokemon created by humans and tells that the pokemon made by human resides in new islands( a island that is close to the region)
    > and x's father warns him that no one has ever captured that pokemon before
    > x understands the risk and rushes to new islands
    > there he confronts mewtwo and catches it
    > then he goes back again to challenge arceus
    > and the epic battle between arceus and mewtwo takes place!!!
    > this battle calms down arceus's rage and it becomes normal
    > arceus then releases all the pokemon sucked by it and disappears to return to its deep sleep
    > x releases mewtwo and it also disppears
    > now everything returns to normal and the whole region gets to know that x's dad (the champion ) is alive
    > but the champion decides to retire
    > therefore the champions throne is still vacant
    > with eight badges in hand x decides to take on the elite four
    > after defeating the elite four x faces one obstacle before becoming the champion, his brother
    > after becoming normal x' s brother realizes his mistake and trains hard to challenge the elite four
    > so x and his brother duel and finally x defeats his brother to become the champion of the region

THE END

P.S i have typed this whole thread in my mobile s if there are any mistakes please forgive me

Last edited:

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hah, I'm proud to be a part of that generation too! I remember seeing loads of Gen I stuff all over the place, from stickers, to posters, to even cereal, pokemon is a giant craze, y'know? Mmm, well, I'm glad that you've joined us to keep on that fandom, and it's good to meet you, new friend. <33

You'll find all the help you need over on the ROM Hacks section, in which, your ROM Hack story sounds pretty fun and interesting so far! Not everyday you see a hack that has Arceus as part of the plot! Mmm, I look forward to any sort of news! And yes, have a magnificent time. :3

Years
  • thank you @dragon
    for welcoming me to this community
    i really wanted to see a arceus vs mewtwo( or even megamewtwo x or megamewtwo y) and that is what inspired me to put up a story like that...

Last edited:
    Years
  • hi everyone ^_^
    please give me a review about the story i had posted....
    if you find it poor or full of crap then give me suggestions on how to improve the storyline please

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
  • He and welcome nice story btw and ull find all the help u want in making a rom hack personally i like the games showcase better due to original graphics and more newness and official looking. Also for things like sprites and stuff rpg maker and pokemon essentials is great especially anything for having pokemon past 4th gen. Good luck with it :)

Years
  • @ Dedenne1
    thank you for your suggestions....
    please visit the thread that i have posted in the beginner's lounge in emulation section....
    there i have altered the story a little bit based upon viewer reviews...so please check that out and give a review about it...and please suggest me a game title :-)

Years
  • hi friends
    sorry for asking this how to insert a image file(stored in my computer) to a thread.... because each time i click to add image it asks for a url... please help me

Back