• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello from Italy!

Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2017
    Hi everyone
    I'm Paolo, an architecture student from Italy.
    I found out pok?mon when I was a child, when I received blue and red as a gift: I remember so clearly the first time I beated the pok?mon league...they were good times!
    Growing up I lost tracks of them...but then, a couple of weeks ago, I found a box with all my old pok?mon cards!
    And so now I'm here, trying to recover everything I lost in the last ten years or more.
    I'd like to start again collecting pok?mon cards: I see that everything has changed since I bought my last card, but I'm sure that with your help I'll be able to start over.

p.s. sorry for my poor english ;)

Years
  • Hello Paolo!
    Ah, the first Pokemon memories are always fun. I had started off with Blue, but eventually obtained a copy of Platinum next year. Did you have any favorite Pokemon from those games? Oh, you found your old cards, that's great. Since you're a card collector, you should check out our PTCG section where card discussions going around. Welcome to PC, and see you around!

Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2017
    My favorite pok?mon was Blastoise.
    I'll go and check the ptcg section for sure: I have lots of things to learn :)

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome to PC my friend! I too started with Red and Blue, it was such a magical experience playing those games for the first time as a child. I see you are looking to get back into the TCG? It has changed quite a bit since you last played. You can visit our Pok?mon Trading Card Game section. I'm sure the regulars there wouldn't mind catching you up. Have you played the newest games Sun & Moon? If you have any questions at all, don't hesitate to drop me a message. I hope you'll enjoy PC!~

Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2017
    Thank for your welcome
    I'll check for sure the ptcg section and ask or help to you all :)
    I have done a couple of games with a standard deck from sun & moon expansion, just scratched the surface ;)

Rainney

Kogarasumaru Founder
    Years
  • Welcome to the group anyway.. i also new in this place, right now still woeking up on my games woeld peoject off rpg games..

Raffy98

[color=#2d9bce][b][span="font-family: 'century got
    Years
  • Hi everyone
    I'm Paolo, an architecture student from Italy.
    I found out pok?mon when I was a child, when I received blue and red as a gift: I remember so clearly the first time I beated the pok?mon league...they were good times!
    Growing up I lost tracks of them...but then, a couple of weeks ago, I found a box with all my old pok?mon cards!
    And so now I'm here, trying to recover everything I lost in the last ten years or more.
    I'd like to start again collecting pok?mon cards: I see that everything has changed since I bought my last card, but I'm sure that with your help I'll be able to start over.

p.s. sorry for my poor english ;)

Hi Paolo, Welcome to PC, have a good time!
    Don't worry about your English, I'm trying to improve too and I still make mistakes, but PC can condone this. {XD}
    I also found some old cards which my brother used to collect, but I don't have a lot of them... probably just 40ish.

P.S. Un altro italiano ci voleva! ;) Spero di vederti in giro.

Back