• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello from the Great White North of Canada!

Years
    Hey Everybody ! I know i posted in the thread with over a thousand comments but i wanted to stand out a little and this seems like what everyone else is doing lol

I have been playing pokemon ever since i was 7 years old and it first launched in canada in 1998, pokemon blue was my all time favourite game. fast forward 18 years and here i am playing all the new games and waiting for sun and moon! I am a down to earth guy and i love doing nuzlockes :) if you want to get to know me more feel free to send a message or check out the signature below.

I look forward to getting to know everyone in the community!

I'm so HM02

Banned
    Years
    Hey welcome to PC! I have a relative who lives in Winnipeg Manitoba. I hope you fit in well and remember to have fun. You will find your way around and if you need help go to the friendly PC adoption corner for a mentor. Maybe I'll see you around here, Later!

CJoE

スマイルは無料で? ?? �� �� ��
    Years
    It's a pleasure to meet you Knight and welcome to PokeCommunity ☆☆☆

I wasn't even born yet when you're start playing Pokemon ●ω●
    I started playing when I was 9 years old, but I only got to played using the emulator tho..

Well be sure to contact the mods/admins if you need help and stick around with us always. See ya around ☆☆☆

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
    Hey welcome! I am Canadian too!! :D
    You are a bit older than me but not thaaat much, I was five years old when Pokemon came in Canada. I first started playing on emulator. I literally grew up with Pokemon, as you did :D

Back