• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello, from The White Knight!

WhtKnt

Budding Breeder & Trainer
    Years
    Hello to everyone here at PokeCommunity Forums! It's such a wonderful feeling knowing that there's so many avid Pokemon players out there, and that they've all bonded and come together here. :) I personally, have played the Pokemon series intermittently. I did a little with Generation 1, ignored Generation 2, played some 3 and 4. Didn't do anything with Black/White 2, and am now playing Pokemon Y. Don't ask. Long story.

Anyway.. I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone, and conducting many trades, and exchanging many tips on EV training, Breeding, Farming locations, and everything in between! I hope we get along!

~WhtKnt.

Edward Newgate

Everyone is a child of the sea
    Years
    Welcome ;)
    Yeah it's really nice to have a place where we can talk with other pokemon lovers from all over the world. I hope you will feel that way too ^^
    I see you want to discuss EV tactics and such, you should visit This Section. Everything related to the newest pokemon games goes in here so im sure there will be useful topics for you too :)
    For trading you should look at the Trade Corner. I hope you can find all the pokemon you need over there, and chances are big thst you will ;)

Well i hope you enjoy being here and if you need help just ask around, we're a very helpful community so you will have your questions answered in notime.

Years
    Hello there, welcome to PC!

Great to see you made an awesome decision to join one of the most active Pokeforums out there. I've been here for a while now and I managed to welcome countless new faces over time, and you are definitely no different. Based on your interests, you'd definitely love the Battle Center and Trade Corner sections which Alpha directed you to. We also have a Pokemon Showdown server where you can battle fellow members.

But yeah, I do hope you have a great time at PC and don't hesitate to ask questions if you ever need help, we do have several people who can assist you along the way. Have fun here okay?

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Well, this has to be the first time I've heard of someone skip gen 2. :O You certainly have jumped around a fair bit but that's no issue at all. Great to hear you're playing Y; the sixth generation games have so much to do and can easily eat up hundreds of hours of playtime if you focus on all the sidequests.

Looking forward to getting to know you as well, WhtKnt! You can get any of your questions answered here as well as trade, battle, learn about EVs, IVs, and even RNGs on top of other things. We're huge Pokemon fans here and the memberbase is very diverse so I'm sure you'll find people who have a similar history as you when it comes to Pokemon. And if you're looking for a friend you're welcome to send me a request anytime! n_n We're all happy to get to know you so don't ever be shy. Welcome to the forum!

Back