• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello, Gamers

PokéPaul1

PokéPaul
    Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2020
    Doing great over here! Based on the TV show, what is your favorite generation?

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey there WWFFAN1998! I think that's pretty much how the lot of us ended up here. That or ROM Hacking, lol.

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2020
    My favourite generation is the fifth generation. It contains some great designs such as servine, haxorus and unfezant and the games are also among the best among the franchise.

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2020
    Ok now, i have a new concept about a new pokemon rom hack but i dont have any resources or a team. I can give them the ideas and they free to change or discard it if they want. Can anybody help me or find someone to help me?

WWFFAN1998

Jabroni... Do you Smell It?
    Years

fourth. most of my favorite pokemon are from this generation.

Doing pretty good! Welcome to the Pokecommunity! (they're still working on a slogan =P) - Hope your doing alright as well, what're some hobbies of yours? What's your favorite game?

Besides wrestling, not much else honestly. I don't get out much. my favorite games are definetly diamond and pearl.

Years
    • Age 33
    • uk
    • Seen Jun 2, 2021
    hello there welcome are you looking forward to Sword and Shield? should be a very good game

Back