• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello, greetings. I'm totally new to this!

jagjaguwar

Slowpokérus
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2023
    Go easy on me. :15:

Also, good tips for using this forum are always welcomed!

All the best,

jagjaguwar.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Hello, greetings. I'm totally new to this!

Hello, hello, and welcome to our forums, new friend! You can call me Dragon! I moderate the board here, so, I'll be glad to assist you with anything that you need, or you can have a word with one of our staff members in bolded lettering!

At any rate, here on the forums you're more than welcome to visit any board you'd like that suit your needs, we have our many Pokemon boards if you would like to discuss any branch of Pokemon, such as the specific Pokemon Generation boards raging from the First Gen to the recently announced Sun and Moon, or you can take a look a the Treehouse board for general chatting with others!

All up to you to explore. ^^ So yeah, I hope you have fun, and I hope you have a wonderful day! <33

Last edited:

jagjaguwar

Slowpokérus
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2023
    Cheers Archy! :D

My main interests are photography and watching TV series on Netflix!
    Also my favourite Pokémon game has got to be Pokémon Ruby due to the fact that I played it so much over the years and was the first of the Pokémon series that I "caught 'em all" on. I have well over 500 hours on it with a dry internal battery!

R/S fan??! I approve, Hoenn and Unova are my two favorite regions so it's clear you have impeccable taste. [;

Welcome aboard, jagjaguwar! To manage 500 hours on a Pokémon game is pretty insane and shows just how big of a fan you are. I think my highest was around 350 max on either a gen II or III game.. which was ages ago now. X is my highest-played at 318 hours. Hopefully this means you'll be around often and will have lots to discuss, stick around!

Back