• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hello hello! tell me a thought.

stell

a proiectura
    Years
    i hope you're well today! i'm stell and i'm some student in toronto and i'm trying to perfect my pokemon emerald save nowadays.

sometimes i wonder if the game boy micro is just really rare, and i'm amazing for having it, or if it's super common, and i'm just so proud of my common object. or both.

if you really love me, you'll tell me one thing you've been thinking about a lot lately.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Oh hey there! I'm doing well thanks, and I hope you are as well! And hey, I live in Toronto too! <33 And it's nice to meet a fellow Canadian on the forums! c: You can call me Aura, or Shawn! Up to you~

Hm, one thing I've been thinking about lately is how I'll be able to make more food to coook over the weekend, and how to complete my Fire Emblem collection. Sooo expensive, aaah. Mmm, and yeah, I haven't seen a game boy micro in aaaages. I think it's pretty rare nowadays, and if you've got one, that's really cool! So, I take it that you've been playing pokemon Emerald a lot, yes? It's really awesome, and I really love playing it myself! c: Maybe you'll be able to like exploring our Advance Generation Gaming board! There, you'll be able to post about the Advance Generation series of games, Pokémon Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, FireRed and LeafGreen, with all fellow fans! <3

Well now, it's been great meeting ya, and I really think that we'll be able to become really great friends! Let me know if you need anything okay? And feel free to send me a message or friend request anytime! Happy night, dear!

stell

a proiectura
    Years
    Oh hey there! I'm doing well thanks, and I hope you are as well! And hey, I live in Toronto too! <33 And it's nice to meet a fellow Canadian on the forums! c: You can call me Aura, or Shawn! Up to you~

whoa, such serendipity, haha. are you in university? college? whatever? or just chilling?

Maybe you'll be able to like exploring our Advance Generation Gaming board! There, you'll be able to post about the Advance Generation series of games, Pokémon Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, FireRed and LeafGreen, with all fellow fans! <3

yo! i was just doing that.

Well now, it's been great meeting ya, and I really think that we'll be able to become really great friends! Let me know if you need anything okay? And feel free to send me a message or friend request anytime! Happy night, dear!

there are friend requests?

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years

there are friend requests?

Yup! We have friend lists on this forum, and anytime you wanna add someone to your own friend list, head on over to another member's profile and click 'Befriend *their username here*'. Then the friend request is sent to that person, and the person has to choose to accept or not. If they do, poof! Friend made. :3

Oh, and I'm in University~

I am envious of anyone with a gameboy micro, I'll admit. xD;; I really want one but it's so expensive so it just.. isn't possible right at this moment. But you definitely are lucky! Welcome to PC, stell.

Anyways, I'm in university myself. Well, graduating super soon haha, but still there nonetheless! Don't have to attend classes anymore; all I've left is to remove that godawful incomplete grade I got last semester from not turning in the entire final project and to take two exams to get those last five credits I need without taking an actual course. A lot less time consuming and definitely much cheaper than having an actual semester just for those few credits but I've yet to start studying. Not much time left, hah. :(

As for what I've been thinking about.. mostly just my trip next month. Super stingy to spend even a penny on anything,m hah.

You're sure to fit right into our community, stell! The people here are wonderful and you can discuss absolutely anything, Pokemon or not. Be sure to stick around!

stell

a proiectura
    Years
    As for what I've been thinking about.. mostly just my trip next month. Super stingy to spend even a penny on anything,m hah.

Ooh ooh! Where are you going? It's usually easy enough to get by without spending much if you can charm your way into some bedrooms, stick to public museums and parks...you know...staying resourceful. Plus there's this weird thing where the cheap tour ends up being way more fulfilling than the full exhibition would've been.

Back